• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official Superstars Draft Sign-Up Thread

Petty

If You Smell....
I wouldn't be opposed to reviving this. I never got a chance to start as I took over the PWF right as the booking was to begin.

I don't remember who had an active BTB when this closed but anyone who wants to start up again can.

Those who don't surrender their talent to the your draft.

So I take it you don't wanna run it?

Petty

If You Smell....
Ahh come on Booty! There has to be something funner to do. No one is doing alot of betting books, we need to spark abit activity here. I even made a suggestion in the suggestion box which would be good for us and that won't even happen. The idea is to get more people posting. And it's sorely lacking.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
dude we tried this and it failed...a handful of us actually did shows and put a lot into it...but it's far to much to do...you want to do your own btb then fine you go ahead but this idea was tried and it failed even when we had a more active board then we do now...

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
dude we tried this and it failed...a handful of us actually did shows and put a lot into it...but it's far to much to do...you want to do your own btb then fine you go ahead but this idea was tried and it failed even when we had a more active board then we do now...
I take it this means you won't be returning to DWFA this fall?

For the record a standard BTB is just as much work but you have more license with your roster.

Petty

If You Smell....

For the record a standard BTB is just as much work but you have more license with your roster.

I figured as much. We just need more people to be active, and perhaps this can work if people are given a bigger time window where they don't feel like they have to rush anything perhaps.

Postman Dave

I wouldn't call this a failure. Loads of participation, the follow up was always gonna be very dependent on the individual and the people who did push their shows did a great job. It's just a question of who would do it again. Personally as much as I enjoyed it last time, I wouldn't have the time this year.

Bad News Booty

Same here man I just don't have the time to do the shows up to my standards. I loved it but just took to much time.

Bad News Booty

As much as I want to I just can't. And the people I worn for in the summer are looking to purchase a year round establishment in my area and need me to run the delivery aspect of it so I would be back to working 50 to 60 hours a week.

Petty

If You Smell....
As much as I want to I just can't. And the people I worn for in the summer are looking to purchase a year round establishment in my area and need me to run the delivery aspect of it so I would be back to working 50 to 60 hours a week.

Shit, you gotta do what you gotta do man. And btw, how did you get so much damn Vcash!?