The Official School Thread

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
I got my option booklet (you ahve to wait 8 years for that rose) today. I'm gonna take Art, Food Tech, ICT and something else. I want to be a Chief if I don't become a Dart Player.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
You're in year nine? And you take the piss outta me cause i'm "twelve", you're a 13/14 year old, :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lol @ fail attempts to pwn rose.

School is le boring. Fuck general maths is ghey. The equations are simple, but the working out is so long and dragged out. Our teacher cracks the shits if you don't do it though. =/

Toddy

Reaction score
School is looking good found out for french we are going to go to New Caledonia at the end of the year.
Fucking hate english for this year though it is so boring.

Moonlight Drive

Lol, exact same here TAB. I get homework from Maths everyday, but our teacher just takes your word for you if you said you did it.

My Science teacher is officially awesome. he spends most of class talking about random bullshit. Today was about how politicians are bullshitters and so is the News.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
We were doing about the atmospher in geog, so i asked sir if methane was fart gas (it is BTW) so sir starts shouting at me for being inapropriate, i was right for fucks sake.

Qwake

I hate maths, our teacher makes us do whatever we didn't finish in class for homework, and I am slow at maths so I keep getting maths homework LOL Our teacher doesn't seem to check our homework though, but I do it anyway...

TEACHERS PET~!

I go back to school this Monday...Just found out the teachers screwed everyones timetables up so they have to get all our classes/teachers and everything done again. Thank god they might be getting new teachers cos for English they had me to be with the same teacher as last year, the one who kicked me out for calling him a pedo :blush:

Btw to someone above, Geometry > Algebra :y:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

the one who kicked me out for calling him a pedo

I got kicked out last year for telling the teacher he should be fired. Just like Rose, I was right, damnit. >_>

Moonlight Drive

Lol, we have one teacher who you can say anything to, and he'll give it right back. He got into a fight with a student last year (we had him for Role Call) about which one of them was gay.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
TEACHERS PET~!

I go back to school this Monday...Just found out the teachers screwed everyones timetables up so they have to get all our classes/teachers and everything done again. Thank god they might be getting new teachers cos for English they had me to be with the same teacher as last year, the one who kicked me out for calling him a pedo :blush:

Btw to someone above, Geometry > Algebra :y:

teachers pet lol you are obviously one of those who doesnt care if he fails everything and ends up on the streets and calls everyone who is smarter than him and does homework/studies either a teachers pet or nerd.

No way am I a teachers pet... I just wanna do well and better at maths than I do lol

My IT teacher although a good teacher is an idiot. Today she threatened to not let us on the computers...well if she doesn't let us use the computerrs we won't be able to learn it as well right?

Man the logic of some teachers...

Moonlight Drive

teachers pet lol you are obviously one of those who doesnt care if he fails everything and ends up on the streets and calls everyone who is smarter than him and does homework/studies either a teachers pet or nerd.
It's an important fact of life Shano. Anybody smarter than you is a nerd, anybody dumber than you is Blue.

My IT teacher although a good teacher is an idiot. Today she threatened to not let us on the computers...well if she doesn't let us use the computerrs we won't be able to learn it as well right?
:rofl: