The Official School Thread

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Oh are you one of those smart kids Peepshow? All of my friends are in Honors this and AP that, College math...does that count as a college credit though?

Yeah, AP classes are Advanced Placement which counts towards college credit. I only have that for English though. I'm terrible at match and science stuff. I don't think there is any AP classes for History.

J

Advice to people though. If your slightly smart like me. Don't end up in alternative. Cause everyone will expect you to help them with there work. Even though money did help most of the time. Lol.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Yeah, AP classes are Advanced Placement which counts towards college credit. I only have that for English though. I'm terrible at match and science stuff. I don't think there is any AP classes for History.

There are where I go; AP European, AP World, and AP USA; quite a few more, like AP American Mosaic, and AP US Gov. and Macroeconomics. I take 2 AP classes; AP English Literature and AP Gov.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
my school doesn't have AP Courses because the whole school and all of the classes are on AP Level, so the stupid kids won't feel left out.

xtremebadass

Like I am pretty stupid with most subjects but smart in my own way, but I go to the best high school in Chicago, Lane Tech, it's in like the top 3 in the whole city i think. There were 10,000 kids who applied this year for Freshman year, only like 1000 can get in though, poor bastards. I got in no problem, they must have seen me coming a mile away :)

WCW Rules

Reaction score
How can you maroons not appeciate english class?

I LOVE English class and the literature, though my favorite seems to be History. I can't stand Science (thank goodness I don't have a class this year) and Math, though.

Moonlight Drive

^^Ditto. I dunno, I love history for some reason. As for English, it's probably the only class I give a shit about. And Math & Science is fucking boring, stupid parents want me to be a doctor :smh

Beer

Imao. Being a doctor is not a bad thing lol. I am a doctor. It is a fuck loadda work but i get payed like 100,000 pounds a year so i am happy, :) Lol. In the UK we call Upper Tier instead of AP, lol. I was in Upper Tier for almost everything apart from Goverment Classes, and i have GCSE's and A Levels plus a first degree in Oxford University. Lol. Do you have University's in america and wat do you call GCSE and A Levels.

Moonlight Drive

It's not being a doctor is bad, I'm sure it is fantastic with all the cash, but it's not for me. I hate Science and seeing all the organs and such, plus I have other dreams and none of them involve being a doctor.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Imao. Being a doctor is not a bad thing lol. I am a doctor. It is a fuck loadda work but i get payed like 100,000 pounds a year so i am happy, :) Lol. In the UK we call Upper Tier instead of AP, lol. I was in Upper Tier for almost everything apart from Goverment Classes, and i have GCSE's and A Levels plus a first degree in Oxford University. Lol. Do you have University's in america and wat do you call GCSE and A Levels.

Yeah, we have Universities here in the States, but regarding GCSE and A Levels, we really do not have an equivalent, per se. Each state has an individual test each student must take in order to graduate High School in some form; over here in FL, we take the FCAT. For college entry, we either take the ACT or the SAT, and I think there's another.

Beer

That is fair enough i s'pose. I suggest just telling your parents that you do not want to be a doctor. I am sure they will understand. What do you fancy doing when you are older then? And, how do you chnage your name? I am in VIP now and i am aloud to change my name but i am not sure how, lol.

Edit- For -HBK-

And WCW Rules, in the states, is there a diffrrence between University and College. In the UK we do not have to get into College, it is called open college. If you do not quite make it into University and do not have much to do if you then you go to an Open College. It is basically the same just that for obvious reasons it is harder to get the job you are looking for. Can i just say for a 17 year old you have a ver extended vocabulary.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Thank you. :)

Colleges offer Associate's Degree (2 year) and Bachelor's Degree (4 year) while Universities are more rigorous and offer the aforementioned, plus Master's Degree, and Doctorates, among other things. I want to go into the Film Industry, so I'm working towards being accepted into Fullsail University here in FL for a Bachelor's Degree in Film.