The Official Royal Rumble Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jback

Reaction score
Creative did hit us with a swerve ball. Cena wasnt in alot of people predictions. I for one was shocked but now we will have to see Cena for hours again every raw...w/e at least it was a surprised.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
I AM MARKING OUT!!! I wasn't expecting Cena to come back, but he did and he won the RUMBLE!! If it weren't for my parents I would be throwing one HELL of a party.

edgehead09

Reaction score
I AM MARKING OUT!!! I wasn't expecting Cena to come back, but he did and he won the RUMBLE!! If it weren't for my parents I would be throwing one HELL of a party.

Read Kaedon's sig is all i can say for that one....

Anyways..You didn;t expect him to lose it when he returned...Now we have to listen Cena talk forever...god i hope he is Heel..but that shit is not goin happen..

WWE screwed it up...all they had to do was have Punk win, have him face Edge at WM and then bam! money.

Maybe they will have Cena bump his head and choice to go to ECW or sumthin..

Evil Austin

I did not see cena coming and winning. It was a roomer that HHH would win or Taker vs edge and roomer Orton vs HHH so when Taker was eliminated i was like HHH is won and than cena i am like oh shit...

the dark knight

last 10 entrants

KANE
carlito
foley
kennedy
bdv
mark henry
chavo
finlay
elijah
hhh
cena

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

woo snatino was eliminated first. who predicted that. why i did of course

Evil Austin

You know what was strange both Finlay and Both Hornwaggle were never eliminated from the match ?

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea thats wat i was hopin that Horny would come out and throw Cena out of the ring...Better than Two years with Cena as Champion...on both brands

CenaMark54

All I have to say is....HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Get ready for another two year Cena title run when he beats Orton at Mania. I can't wait to hear the smarks cry, piss and moan.

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok, you bitch moan and groan abotu HHH getting a push because he is Vince's son in law and has the power backstage. All of yall shout that it is not far and then when Cena comes back and wins the Rumble as soon as poosible yall cheer. Yall do realize that is being hypocritical just a little bit. Using backstage power to stay on top. Didn't WcW die that way