The Official Rolling Stone tells you why you suck thread.

• Thread starter Moonlight Drive
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Meh, I'm pretty indifferent to you. You fly under the radar a bit and are really in that group of members I generally don't notice. But when I do, you're a pretty good poster.

Moonlight Drive

One of mah favourite membarz. Single handedly carry the TNA section, although the blind TNA fandom does get a little tiring at times. As does the liking Samoa Joe more than Umaga. Samoan Bulldozer >>>>> All.

wwe369

Reaction score
hey rolling stone can u pick me ?

chessarmy

^ (to RS) Thank you! :heart:

I see you made a typo there. You surely meant Samoa Joe >>>>> all right? :p

Moonlight Drive

Of course not. :p

hey rolling stone can u pick me ?
You are awesome and make me laugh. Notice how I said you. Not all those people who imitate you and try to be 'funny' by typing like you. You're almost as cool as John Cena. Chain Gang 4 Lyfe!

wwe369

Reaction score
hay thanks rolling stone,ur a cool guy in my book to

Moonlight Drive

Nothin much fuckface. Mike pwns quite frankly. Pretty much always makes a good and well thought out post, keeps a lot of the sections active as well.

****1/2

Moonlight Drive

Decent member. You help keep the games section active, allthough I hardly ever see you in wrestling sections. Where you do post outside of games, it's sorta like TJ, usually flying under the radar. You are a fairly good member, but proof rep means nothing.