The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The absense of Maryse, Eve, Layla, Gail Kim and Melina confuses me and I question whether those are the divas that are in the doghouse (Except for Melina) since Maryse, Eve and Kim's pushes have stopped and their activities on their brands are limited.

Montana

Reaction score
Is anyone else VERY surprised Kaval won? I thought Watson or Riley had a TON more charisma. Even Husky Harris for that matter. Just curious on your thoughts.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I honestly was, but I am not upset that he did. At first I was almost certain that he was getting eliminated within the first 2 or 3 eliminations, but as he continued to stick around I was getting more and more curious to see how he would last, the last few weeks he really improved dramatically on the mic, his character really improved throughout the course of NXT and I am curious as to how his inital push in the WWE goes

Reaction score
Is anyone else VERY surprised Kaval won? I thought Watson or Riley had a TON more charisma. Even Husky Harris for that matter. Just curious on your thoughts.

In terms of charisma, Kaval should not have won. Sure, He showed some during his promos against Miz but I thought it would have been completely better if Riley had won. It just appeared as though Kaval was genuinely shocked that he won whereas if Riley had won, I would have loved his promo following the victory.

Oh, A small note.. Many are claiming that Kaval didn't know anything about the attack (After his victory). Apparently, WWE set it up so they told the 5 guys to attack the winner, and since Riley was defending Kaval and then beating him up, it appeared as though they just got told to go out and attack the winner. Very simple and very lame.

Reaction score
botchfest.jpg

Reaction score
Lol.

It all seemed rushed and everyone was confused. It appeared as though WWE told the guys to attack the winner of NXT (It also appeared as though they didn't tell anyone who won) solely for the surprise factor (Similar to Nexus on RAW) but it didn't turn out like that. It turned out all messed up and the worst ending to NXT ever. I laughed when Riley attacked Percy, then suddenly Percy got up and they moved on to Kaval. And where did the pros go? .. Ugh.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
ROFL.

That was seriously hilarious, but yeah felt super awkward and I felt that the WWE was just trying to recreate the Nexus with the season two rookies, the Nexus angle was/is cool and all, but so was the nWo initally... Then it got stale.

Reaction score
botchfest.jpg

Yes, he was. He attacked Kaval then got brushed out the ring never to be seen again. No-one had a clue what was happening which comes to the point that if you're going to do one of these attacks, inform the people included and rehearse it. I heard that WWE didn't tell Kaval or McGillicutty they were winning, so Kaval was genuinely shocked so perhaps that added to the "WTF" he was feeling when he also got attacked by the other guys.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Mmm.. but i think we can all agree that this attack at the end really kinda sucked. Agreed on the fact that most of them probably didn't know because MVP botched a big boot in the corner on Titus that he was supposed to hit apparently.

The RKO Disciple

Reaction score
was rooting for Husky at one point then Michael but Kaval was good to, i am now moving to the season 3 setup and hoping a.j. lee wins the contest there, shes got the talent, although Aksana is nice.

Reaction score
I'm rooting for either Kaitlyn, Naomi, AJ or Maxxine. I couldn't care less about the other two. I hate Aksana and I dislike the body of Jamie (Her arms are far too toned). Anyone else noticed Jamie stands weird? I think we got a clear picture of who's winning this contest: Naomi or Maxxine. I hope Kaitlyn can get a contract with SD as it would be pretty special to see that booty every week on SD.