The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
All of the guys left actually appeal to me, so I'm not too fussed who's out next. As a matter of fact, they all did to begin with besides Cottonwood anyway, so I'm fairly happy with how things are shaping up. If I had to take a guess I'd say Lucky's probably next off. He started off looking okay, but he doesn't seem to have a whole lot going for him of late.

soulpower

Reaction score
Lucky sucked!

Good to see Kaval getting a win, and being back at #1

Props to Riley for owning Striker at the end of the show.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I see the rankings going something like this next week:

1. McGullicutty
2. Kaval
3. Husky
4. Riley
5. Percy

However, 3-5 are all interchangeable tbh. The top two are almost locks at this point.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
I see the rankings going something like this next week:

1. McGullicutty
2. Kaval
3. Husky
4. Riley
5. Percy

However, 3-5 are all interchangeable tbh. The top two are almost locks at this point.

i agree but i think percy will be ahead of riley. maybe even ahead of husky althought i doubt it. it wont really matter if he is ahead of riley anyways cuz 2 ppl will be eliminated... so yeah............

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah man, I want Husky to win, or atleast make the Final, but I could see Percy jumping him, but Kaval and McGullicutty are almost locks like I said to be in the final, Riley has imo kind of cooled down a bit since starting off really hot, and honestly I legitimately thought he was going to be eliminated this past week.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
yeah most people including myself wouldn't miss riley, he acts like he's still in high school... i think hennig would get more buzz competing as joe hennig and not michael mcgillicutty just because that actually links him to his father who was an all time great.... kaval is a veteran and he's been seen before especially on tna so being the only one to compete on tv(national tv) before this is really something he has.... as for husky i didn't like him at the beginning of the season but hes kinda grown on me... i can't really see him winning just because of what he says to the fans and they have 50 percent of the voting.... percy was fun at the beginning and he'd still be entertaining if he didn't continuously lose his matches... being the first one to pin a pro in singles competition was ok.... but the pro was zack ryder.. like really... he would have gotten more buzz for pinning one of the members of laycool or beating hornswoggle (atleast hornswoggles held a singles title haha) i really think kaval and hennig will be the last 2 and deciding is very hard so im not gonna right now..i think riley is definitely going this next episode along with either husky or watson im not sure but im kinda leaning towards watson being the one who leaves.. that would leave harris to be in 3rd but i think he'd just be eliminated on the final show

straight_edge76

Reaction score
At first Riley interested me, his promos were entertaining imo and his matches weren't half bad. But recently the combonation of trying to recreate The Miz, Cole slurping him just as bad, if not worse than The Miz and him pretty much cutting the same promo on a weekly basis I am screaming "GET OFF MY TV" he is trying way to hard to be the douche bag heel that The Miz is currently playing. Kind of sad, because I feel that the WWE should have went the exact opposite way with him and have him throughout the course of NXT become less of a Miz carbon copy and more of a respectful kind of character.
Watson has bugged me since day one, so I just want him to lose, I have been saying that for awhile now lol. Husky, Perfect Jr and Kaval/Low Ki/Sensi I all like, so of those three it doesn't matter to me which one wins.

The RKO Disciple

Reaction score
hope Husky wins but thats just me. i wonder what season 3 will be? as far as 2, goes? well Ferrari engines is good in my book

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I have to say, I was pretty suprised that Husky got the boot. But, Cody going crazy and Husky (who throughout the season has flipped from heel to face almost weekly imo) trying to restrain him before they attacked Kaval was pretty awesome lol (who is my new pick after the 'TNA' line and Husky getting eliminated). Part of me wants to say that Husky isn't going to go away just yet.

CMS

Reaction score
I must have missed when WWE booked Husky Harris as a face. He was a heel from the moment he hit Matt Striker

Alex C

Reaction score
Thank god Percy Watson got eliminated,I wanned to smash the monitor every time I see and hear him on NXT.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I must have missed when WWE booked Husky Harris as a face. He was a heel from the moment he hit Matt Striker

idk I mean, it was never clean cut him being a face, but initally he seemed kind of faceish to me, either way, he was my favorite of this season, next to Low Ki and Hennig. Now that he is gone I have to sayI am not as interested, but either of the remaining 3 would make great winners, they all have futures imo. However, I have to say Low Ki/Kaval/Sensi is really interesting me, he has really shown some character development, if you can call it that lol, and his in ring work is solid.

Reaction score
I am completely pissed.

Alex Riley, the best superstar in the competition, is last. He deserved to win this thing but he doesn't. He is 3rd. What a fucking travesty. He loses to that midget who has limited promo skills. Alex is the perfect SUPERSTAR whilst Kaval isn't a good superstar. Kaval is fit for the indys whilst Riley is perfect for the WWE Championship.

Ugh, I am so damn angry.