The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Reaction score
That would be the most entertaining thing Watson has ever done. Getting hit by an object thrown by a fan.

Reaction score
You guys remember when Josh Matthews said " Can we eliminate Ashley? " in the first segment. EPIC

It made me remember the time when Miz was hosting the Diva Search and he totally fumbled over his words. And now here he is, US champion and all.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I'm just exaggerating. I have a few people on this season I do like. Riley is an interesting character (but can get annoying at times). I also like Low Ki/Sensi/Kaval as well as McGullicutty.

The RKO Disciple

Reaction score
I say Husky goes home, unless i missed something i missed and he already did, which anyways Husky seems just not entertaining at all, i'd like to see Hennig's son win this whole thing, just me though, or Eli Cottonwood (no clue why)

The RKO Disciple

Reaction score
Wade Barrett won an entrance theme a few weeks back.. WHEN DO WE GET TO HEAR IT?!?

prob when he officially becomes a singles competitor just saying though; through the nexus hes the leader so he uses their theme so when the nexus ends he'll prob use his 'won theme' which would make sense. -_-

Reaction score
So Cottonwood is gone. Whos next? Lucky Cannon? Hopefully these eliminations come quicker because it seemed as if there was no rhyme or reason between the spacing of the 1st and 2nd elimination.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I think that it's going to be Lucky Cannon, or I am going out on a limb and I am going to say that maybe Alex Riley goes home next, most of the eliminations have been pretty predictible up to this point. I think Riley getting eliminated would be pretty unexpected. But tbh, I would much rather Percy go then anyone else.

Reaction score
Riley going next is a tough sell as he has climbed the ranks a spot at a time. I don't like the dude though so I'd be fine if he vanished.