The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alex C

Reaction score
You guys remember when Josh Matthews said " Can we eliminate Ashley? " in the first segment. EPIC

Alex C

Reaction score
You guys remember when Josh Matthews said " Can we eliminate Ashley? " in the first segment. EPIC

CMS

Reaction score
Percy Watson is the industry's best kept secret. How the hell that dude got that over in what, 3 weeks, is something I'll never understand. Perfect Jr has shown anything to me at the moment and tbh, there's some sort of biase towards him because of being a second generation wrestler. He has been just bland thus far.

Riley should be in the roster already and Kaval needs to win this shit. I am dreaming a Rey Mysterio vs Kaval match, altough Kaval has already shown he can also work a damn good, credible match against bigger wrestlers.

Eli Cottonwood just plains sucks, altough he could be a nice fed to monster to some babyface IF he either 1-gets more muscle 2- gets fat. Sounds weird but eventhough he's that big, he doens't seem that intimidating. There's something about Lucky that makes me want him to stay. Damn sure not win, but stay a little longer.

CMS

Reaction score
Percy Watson is the industry's best kept secret. How the hell that dude got that over in what, 3 weeks, is something I'll never understand. Perfect Jr has shown anything to me at the moment and tbh, there's some sort of biase towards him because of being a second generation wrestler. He has been just bland thus far.

Riley should be in the roster already and Kaval needs to win this shit. I am dreaming a Rey Mysterio vs Kaval match, altough Kaval has already shown he can also work a damn good, credible match against bigger wrestlers.

Eli Cottonwood just plains sucks, altough he could be a nice fed to monster to some babyface IF he either 1-gets more muscle 2- gets fat. Sounds weird but eventhough he's that big, he doens't seem that intimidating. There's something about Lucky that makes me want him to stay. Damn sure not win, but stay a little longer.

Alex C

Reaction score
I find Percy Watson so F'N annoying...

Alex C

Reaction score
I find Percy Watson so F'N annoying...

triceki

Reaction score
Husky is the best one...........WWE needs a guy like him badly, all there FAT superstars can barely move, Kid's got a motor

-TJ-

Reaction score
I agree, Husky is the best. Guy has tons of charisma and he's good in the ring.

Alex C

Reaction score
I like Alex Riley,Husky and Lucky......But,DAMN,I cant stand Percy Watson!

Airfixx

Reaction score
Only watched the first episode thus far and Husky was quality.... The rich college boy gimmicked guy got my attention too.

It's so sad to see all these next gen. guys 'hidden' under these crappy pseudonyms... I know why they use the false names, but it still suprises me considering there's name recognition & history to be marketed upon by The 'E.

Ted & Cody should count themselves very lucky IMO.

Reaction score
Husky looks more impressive in future episodes. The guy has an outstanding look and some charisma about him. For a guy of his size he's very agile too. Hopefully he makes it to the proper roster.

At first I agreed about the Hennig/McGilicutty (fucked if I know how it's spelled) name change, but I actually think it's helped bring out something in him we've never seen. Honestly, I saw some of him in FCW, and he seemed pretty boring. Since stepping up to NXT he has improved tenfold, and I think part of that is that he now realises he has to earn his own name, rather than relying on people recognising the name Hennig. Along with Husky and Kaval, Hennig has actually been the most impressive guy for mine, and that's surprising to me having seen him look extremely bland in the past.

A bit disappointed by this week's episode. I'm not a real fan of these challenges, and some of the way that it's booked, such as Miz/Kaval, really does nothing for anyone. I know they probably didn't plan on that match earlier but had to make do with Riley being out for the week with the nasty gash to the back of his head (and probable concussion), but it seems like we're going nowhere with a lot of these guys,. The only guy who you can see getting some character development is Husky, and that probably ends by the end of week three. I mean, these guys are trying to make it in the big time, and you think their attitude would be changing, like they would be adapting, but WWE shows none of this with the characters of these guys. Disappointing.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Husky has been my favorite to win NXT this season since this season started. He has really impressed me every week. He like previoulsy stated has all the tools that could make him a star in the WWE.

Honestly, I like what the WWE is doing with him and McGillicuty (sp?) and not forcing them to use the names that their fathers used. Even though it's pretty well known (the NXT intro videos that each rookie did, occasional reference etc.) they aren't just getting over on the family name. Even though Husky and Michael aren't insanely over, I think they can potentially be just as big, if not bigger names than Ted and Cody, who I honestly think are only as over as they are because of A, Legacy and B, the namesake. However, I do think that Ted and Cody would get over, just not nearly as rapidly as they did.

(sorry if this had all aready been posted, haven't read the last few posts, just giving my opinion)
Also, Percy Watson is turning into the Heath Slater of season two.

Reaction score
Someone else finds Watson annoying? THANK FUCK. Honestly, he just pisses me off. It gets to the point where I wish someone in the crowd would throw something at him and nail him in the back of the head.