The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Reaction score
I think it's mostly due to the PG rating at this point and the fact that WWE will do mostly anything to stop from breaking kayfabe. Tough Enough was cool for the sole fact that it broke just about every wrestling rule.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
C'mon Mike really? Percy Watson really? He owns Orlando Jordan on the fag meter

nation

Reaction score
I'm still raging over Joe Hennig not being called by his real name when Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes, etc get to use their real names. Plus, Michael McGullicutty is one of the worst names I've ever heard. Never watching this shit again.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
It was so stupid during Joe Henning's little promo package he says he has to carry on the HENNING Legacy. Is WWE Blue or do they think their fans are Blue to believe his name if FUCKING McGillicutty when he just said he has to carry on the HENNING name. Jesus.

I lol'd at Cottonwood when he said Cena deserved the beat down.

These guys aren't as bad as I thought they were. I think Percy Watson is the certified shit, the dude is running on total speed.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Alex Riley shined over all of the season 2 rookies. Kaval was put in a stupid place and Joe Hennig was also put in a stupid place. Alex Riley and the Miz are perfect for eachother. They are both jackasses, they both have the same egotistical vibe and look, and they can both talk! I pray to god that he is great in the ring.

newmie

Reaction score
It was so stupid during Joe Henning's little promo package he says he has to carry on the HENNING Legacy. Is WWE Blue or do they think their fans are Blue to believe his name if FUCKING McGillicutty when he just said he has to carry on the HENNING name. Jesus.

I lol'd at Cottonwood when he said Cena deserved the beat down.

These guys aren't as bad as I thought they were. I think Percy Watson is the certified shit, the dude is running on total speed.

BTW it's HENNIG... but i totally agree. Percy Watson is hilarious, loving that guy haha

Reaction score
The names are pretty terrible, but I think this group of rookies has a whole lot more potential then those of season one.

Alex Riley's promo was definitely the best of the night.