The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
But seriously, NXT is shit. Bullshit. I HIGHLY doubt that the WWE Universe voted for Gabriel to be in 3rd place.

It was the "pros" that decided. The WWE Universe voted Gabriel 1st more than once in a wwe.com poll. I hope Gabriel does get a WWE contract, lets face it he can't talk but a fair few of WWE superstars can't talk. Besides his promo after being eliminated was pretty sik.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
As much as I don't like the name, why don't we see where the WWE is going with this. We really know nothing about these characters except for that minute intro video we saw on NXT. Maybe he is going to try and seperate himself from his father, who knows what the WWE has in stored for this.

For one, they picked a really stupid name for him.

Also, they seem to be high on generation stars yet they seem to want to keep him away from his dad? That is so fucking dumb....unless they just want to see how far he can get without having the Hennig name to help him but it's still stupid....not sure if he asked for this for his own purpose but they could have at least picked a better name.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Man...Michael Migillicutty? Husky Harris?? Why are they fucking around with peoples carrers. Pairing Kaval with Lay Cool? NXT would be sick if they brought my dude Skip Sheffeild back

xtremebadass

Reaction score
If WWE allowed Ted and Cody to keep their fathers' last names it is a disgrace to not allow Henning to keep him especially since he has past away.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
If WWE allowed Ted and Cody to keep their fathers' last names it is a disgrace to not allow Henning to keep him especially since he has past away.

I'm wondering if Joe wanted it that way so he could be s success without getting there because of his name or if the WWE are being idiots and just not letting him use it.

It just sounds stupid how they would come to a decision to change his name. I'd love to know the reason why.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
If they are going to change the name, thing of something better than McGuilcutty.

J...

Reaction score
I'm wondering if Joe wanted it that way so he could be s success without getting there because of his name or if the WWE are being idiots and just not letting him use it.

It just sounds stupid how they would come to a decision to change his name. I'd love to know the reason why.

I thought that at first but then the first thing they did was come out and say that he was the son of Mr Perfect. Sometimes WWE just does stupid things for the sake of being stupid.

Montana

Reaction score
Personally i think Joe Henning sucks. So i don't see a problem with him using a different name. He's alright in the ring, just doesn't have the look.

I am starting to wonder if 8 wrestlers is too much. I believe season 1 was about 16 weeks, which is a nice length. However 8 wrestlers may be a bit much, if they want to continue this trend.

For this batch i think it's coming down to Kaval/Cannon/O Riely.

J...

Reaction score
Everyone was so sure Danielson was going to win last season but then he didn't if they use Kaval the same way he'll probably just basically be there for ratings, won't win but will still end up in WWE at least thats my thinking, although this time supposidly fan votes hold alot so he just might win.

noumenon

Reaction score
Just give the obviously worthy people contracts and bring back Tough Enough. This show is garbage.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^^^thank you. At least with tough enough, there was no bullshit. Just a bunch of hopefuls trying to learn the INS and outs of the buisness. It was real.