The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Disappointed Barret won. I was hoping Otunga would get it. Lol @ them starting the new season next week. It's like they wanted to hurry up and get this one over with.

What's up with Henning getting a name change? LayCool are Kaval's pro's? :lmao Smack in the face there. Don't believe I'll be watching this season either.

Oh, come on. You can't deny this whole Danielson/Cole shit is epic.

Yeah, it's alright. But I'm not on the bandwagon or anything though. Them making him look like bitch the entire series turned me off on him. add the fact that he's all of a sudden changed now just cause he's using his real name just doesn't make since.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Michael McGillicutty

Here's all the Rookie/Pro pairings...

Husky Harris (a/k/a Windham Rotunda) with Cody Rhodes.

-Eli Cottonwood with John Morrison.

-Percy Watson with MVP.

-Titus O'Neal with Zack Ryder.

-Kaval (a/k/a Low-Ki) with Michelle McCool and Layla.

-Lucky Cannon with Mark Henry.

-Michael McGillicutty (a/k/a Joe Hennig) with Kofi Kingston.

-Alex Riley with The Miz.

I thought that Rotundo guy had a brother? They should have had both of them on the show.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Does this mean we can rule out Riley and Kaval as the hooded SES attacker?

LMAO
percy_watson.jpg

McFly hit it spot on!

LMAO
eli_cottonwood.jpg

The Next Festus

LMAO
titus_oneill.jpg

The void Ahmed Johnson left needed to be filled.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
:lmao Maybe I'll check out the 1st episode just to see these guys. Were these guys on the show or did they just show pictures of them when they were announced?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah yeah, I know that. I mean when they were announcing the new rookies for season 2, were they actually there? Or did they just show pictures on the big screen.?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Srsly, I'm watching this season just to lol @ Percy Watson.

nation

Reaction score
Disappointed Barret won. I was hoping Otunga would get it. Lol @ them starting the new season next week. It's like they wanted to hurry up and get this one over with.

What's up with Henning getting a name change? LayCool are Kaval's pro's? :lmao Smack in the face there. Don't believe I'll be watching this season either.

Yeah, it's alright. But I'm not on the bandwagon or anything though. Them making him look like bitch the entire series turned me off on him. add the fact that he's all of a sudden changed now just cause he's using his real name just doesn't make since.

Actually he is still using "Daniel Bryan" which is absolutely Blue. It's fucking backwards.

So why the fuck is Joe Hennig being called "Michael McGuillicutty"? His name is fucking Joe Jennig! Jesus fucking Christ. So all most every 2nd gen stars can use their names but he can't? Fuck this shit. I was looking forward to seeing him but he has no future with that name.

chessarmy

Reaction score
1. Why the fuck is Daniel Bryan still "Daniel Bryan"?

2. Why are the rules of this show so complicated?

3. Why is the theme song for this show (keep in mind, this is a wrestling show) about young kids who were "Wild n Young"? I want to punt my TV set out my window every time I hear it.

4. Why is there no break between "season 1" and "season 2"??? IT MAKES NO SENSE.

5. Why do the rookies for season 2 have the worst wrestling names ever contrived? What happened to normal names?

I will never waste a minute of my life watching this show again.

Baller

Reaction score
As much as I don't like the name, why don't we see where the WWE is going with this. We really know nothing about these characters except for that minute intro video we saw on NXT. Maybe he is going to try and seperate himself from his father, who knows what the WWE has in stored for this.

Reaction score
Mike McGillicutty? Husky Harris? Lucky Cannon?

/facepalm

I agree with anybody who says the theme song promotes nausea and general feelings of anger.