The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
I'm on the Bryan Danielson bandwagon now.

Montana

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what they like about Wade Barrett. Don't get me wrong. I think the guy is pretty good also. I just don't see him as "Great" I think being teamed with Jericho has helped him a lot too. The guy has good size, and good on the mic. I guess i just don't see the "it" factor. Someone care to explain?

I'm cool with Barrett or Otunga at this point. I think Otunga has developed his character much more than anyone on nxt and has a lot of charisma. Barrett seems like the most well rounded.

G 3

Reaction score
I hate Otunga and those gay head phones he was wearing. Not to mention that he sucks on the microphone. Wade Barret seems like he would do fine on Smackdown or Raw. However, I like Just Gabriel better than both of them. Why hasn't WWE started a new crusierweight divison? They have the talent, Sydal, Grabriel, even Danielson would qualify.

Reaction score
Barret from day 1 on the show, never misses a beat. He has been impressive from the start. I think he was just waiting down in FCW to show us what he's got.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I don't see the big hype over Barrett either. If it weren't for Jericho being his pro, I don't think he'd get all the love that he does.

Baller

Reaction score
I see David Otunga coming up and winning NXT tonight for several reasons. One Barrett is ready to be a star and doesn't need this push as bad as Otunga does. Otunga is extremely raw in the ring and needs a lot of work, so why not put him up there with some of the bigger stars to learn the ropes.

Second, I think Barrett will become an assistant for his current protege Chris Jericho, as Jericho is on a losing streak and that will get Barrett onto the main roster as well being a serious threat on the roster as well as continuing to work with Jericho, which are a great pair, both in the ring and on the mic.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I see David Otunga coming up and winning NXT tonight for several reasons. One Barrett is ready to be a star and doesn't need this push as bad as Otunga does. Otunga is extremely raw in the ring and needs a lot of work, so why not put him up there with some of the bigger stars to learn the ropes.

Second, I think Barrett will become an assistant for his current protege Chris Jericho, as Jericho is on a losing streak and that will get Barrett onto the main roster as well being a serious threat on the roster as well as continuing to work with Jericho, which are a great pair, both in the ring and on the mic.

So let's get a guy that isn't that great in the ring to win?

k.

Baller

Reaction score
Ryder is a Pro, with an extremely serious dude. Great combo.

Baller

Reaction score
So let's get a guy that isn't that great in the ring to win?

k.

He needs it more then the other two, his ring skills aren't too good, and we all know that, but his mic skills and charisma is far superior to anybody in the competition. And since he would get a title shot, he has a little history with Cena, and Cena makes anybody better and looks good at the same time, so give him the shot.