The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Gabriel is definitely giving me a different impression than he initially gave me. He isn't that entertaining. Sure he is a high flyer, but like you said, once you hear him talk it's like "who the fuck does this guy think he is?"

It's not that he's conceited, he really has no mic skills at all, he just gives me a creepy feel when he parts his lips to speak.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
He needs to play up his South African heritage I think. Not to a Kofi Kingston level but just bring in someone who can be a mouthpiece for him. Gabriel should turn heel.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
If WWE was really controversial, they would turn him heel and feud him with someone like MVP or Truth and play up the whole Apartheid thing.

maty619

Reaction score
What is gonna happen this Tuesday on NXT, will there be another elimination or not? Also, anyone know when the final is and whether it still is gonna be a Fatal-Four-Way or not?

...god...

Reaction score
OMFG THIS IS AWESOME, NO ONE ELSE IS SERIOUSLY WATCHING THIS?!@?!

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I read the spoilers, but I'm watching the Hawk game I can bet I know what you're talking about lol, I got to see it for myself on youtube or w/e later

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
That Bryan Danielson promo was the greatest thing I have seen in wrestling in a good 5 years. So fucking full of win. I mean he owned Vince McMahon, Miz, Striker, and Cole all in the span of that promo and was so great in the process. I love this man so much.

edit-
[yt]bop6WAK2swk[/yt]

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Is NXT going to be the closest thing we get to the Attitude Era? I sure hope there's more promos like this on a bigger stage (Raw).

I actually watched NXT because I happen to flip it on right before Daniel Bryans promo and I continued flipping back and forth to it.

Reaction score
That was a pretty epic promo! I mean sure, Bryan actually showed some decent mic skills (which I hadn't been impressed with prior to this one), but it also leaves the door WIDE fucking open to Daniel Bryan's career with WWE.