The Official Mr.Kennedy thread for all Kennedy Fans.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
^ After a brief Hiatus... Jhar's back to being an ennoying Prick!... YAY! *Sarcasm*

Rell

Reaction score
homo.jpg

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Ahhh....I just checked the dictionary and the science books and the Bible and none of them said Anything even Remotely related to the words Kennedy and suck, so if you try to argue againest that proof,then you'd be arguing with the very esence of life itself!!!

And a reply to soul powers bullshit of talking shit, I'm gonna have to remind you that this is wrestling we're talking about and if you're gonna act as though "a wrestler taking roids and lying about it" is such a sinful act to do,then go fuck your-self,cause every wrestler that takes roids, lies about it.
just not everyone of them gets busted for it. And its not like he's getting away with it like the orton's of the world, so 'eez the fuck up on Ken.

3lions

Reaction score
Ahhh....I just checked the dictionary and the science books and the Bible and none of them said Anything even Remotely related to the words Kennedy and suck, so if you try to argue againest that proof,then you'd be arguing with the very esence of life itself!!!

And a reply to soul powers bullshit of talking shit, I'm gonna have to remind you that this is wrestling we're talking about and if you're gonna act as though "a wrestler taking roids and lying about it" is such a sinful act to do,then go fuck your-self,cause every wrestler that takes roids, lies about it.
just not everyone of them gets busted for it. And its not like he's getting away with it like the orton's of the world, so 'eez the fuck up on Ken.

Edited version : KenFan4Life is a sad sad girl who deserve's to have each of his toe's ripped off one by one and inserted into his arse so far that he's shitting toe nails for the rest of his life. Seriously though, I hate you.