The official Drunk thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Downing a Bud in a oner is easy ;), try downing over half of a bit bottle of Vodka in one go.

It was great having a sister in year 11 when you started in year 7, as it meant at the end of year 7 you could get pissed with them lot, and then have to get your parents in to take you home :win: :haha:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks Seabs, need to give me a few minutes to sneak the beers into my room.

Mark the gas is always too much for me in the bottle and I begin to toil.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I love the smell, reminds me of being at the football where all the beer would spill whilst we were on the train on "de-railment corner". Good times.

mark_htfc said:
Sneak beers into your room? :haha:

Seabs said:
Was thinking the same thing lol, how old are you Albin?

16, my stepdad is really fussy and would moan if I have too many, so I have to be subtle lol.

I just realised how easy it was, uploading will just be a cringe lol.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lol will be joining this thread tonight as just got home from a long shift so defo having a few beers to relax.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Sneak beers into your room? :haha:

Well, if you're under 21 you wouldn't be flailing them in the air in front of your parents as you walked into your room, now would you?

I think I'll sneak one now actually. I got a shift tomorrow morning and I don't feel tired. :hmm: