The official CM Punk leaving WWE discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldbergFan1

Jobber
Reaction score
look in my eyes what do you see...
the cult of personality
i know your angers ...i know your dreams
i've been every thing you want to be!! ooh!
im the cult of personality
like musilini and kennedy
im the cult of personality the cult of personality
neon lights Nobel prize when a leader speaks
the reflection dies

whether we hear this again is all up to Punk and WWE.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
look in my eyes what do you see...
the cult of personality
i know your angers ...i know your dreams
i've been every thing you want to be!! ooh!
im the cult of personality
like musilini and kennedy
im the cult of personality the cult of personality
neon lights Nobel prize when a leader speaks
the reflection dies

whether we hear this again is all up to Punk and WWE.

Or we can just listen to it on YouTube....

GoldbergFan1

Jobber
Reaction score
Punk comin back would certainly confirm for all of us, who wrestled back and forth on if it was staged or legit. That it was staged for reaction just like when everyone walked out on HHH when Raw went into chaos after Vince was fired.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Punk comin back would certainly confirm for all of us, who wrestled back and forth on if it was staged or legit. That it was staged for reaction just like when everyone walked out on HHH when Raw went into chaos after Vince was fired.

It's something to think about, but just about every feud, every stunt, every title reign we're getting today has been teased in the last 18-36 months. It's almost been a hallmark of things since HHH became more of an on-screen authority figure that they do things on a small scale, then it becomes a major deal. Some of this can be chalked up to the old "there are only seven plots in fiction" chestnut (or however many...I always say seven....but I just like that number), but some of it is also....let's call it "research", research into what the fans will support.

So, the idea that the mass walk-out (which featured HHH, Cena, Sheamus, and Punk being the only guys who hung around, if you'll recall) could have been a "practice run" for a big star "walking out" as a plot point. Seen from that perspective, Batista "going home" last Monday just to show up later in the show could be seen as foreshadowing a Punk return.

Or we could just be grasping at straws...which is far more realistic, but not as much fun to talk about.

wk

Reactions: GoldbergFan1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I had a crazy dream last night that I was at an arena for a WWE event (lol) and I was like walking around backstage like it was a Smackdown video game on PS2 and I went into the parking lot and saw CM Punk getting out of his car. I panicked, tweeted a picture and tried to think of ways I could prevent him from actually returning, and it turned into an ep of Spy vs Spy with me and Punk trying to take each other out.

We sort of found a mutual respect for one another over the course of trying to one up each other, but CM Punk in my dream was a lot cooler than irl CM Punk. I can't remember how it finished, sorry marks.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Can't deny facts. A lot of marks were desperate for a fill of Phil

Reactions: Wacokid27
Status
Not open for further replies.