The official CM Punk leaving WWE discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I was just going to throw out the fact Bork was a wrestling monster in college, which I would assume gives him a name in the industry along with his freakish size. CM punk is a vanilla midget in MMA, dude's look is a dime a dozen. There aren't many Brock Lesnars in this world.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Punk's MMA "credentials" read off like average Joe fan who trains 3 times a week at a local gym. They literally equate to nothing. As I've mentioned iTT, Joe Rogan has 10 X the credentials of CM Punk.

Reaction score
If Punk wasn't happy he should of taken to twitter, like that crybaby Ziggler.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Oh hey, CM Punk will be appearing on Talking Dead next week. Huh.

GoldbergFan1

Jobber
Reaction score
Eh, I really don't want to see CM Punk come back if he is still the same, he demanded respect from the crowd and the roster then when he kicked King all becuz he couldn't get his ego stroked. WWE doesn't need a person like that in the business ya know? But I'm gonna watch Talking Dead cuz I wanna see what he says about WWE if he talks about it.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I know I've said this before, but this whole "Punk sucks...he's a whiny little bitch....just wanted his ego stroked..." bullshit is tired as hell.

There is not a single person on this site that knows what went down. There is not a single one of us who knows why Punk walked away. All of us are speculating.

Here's the real kicker, though. If WWE trashes Punk, WWE looks like shit, so they don't (and probably won't) say anything bad about him, because, the second they do, they become the bad guys. It's a bad business move to pay enough attention to a recalcitrant (former?) employee to badmouth him. On the other hand, if Punk went on Twitter, etc., and trashed WWE, some people would rally around him and defend him while others crapped on him for not being a "company guy" or a "team player". He has a chance to look like a hero for going out there and trashing WWE.

But he hasn't done that. He's stayed mainly silent about the whole thing. If he were really the whiny, self-centered cunt bitch so many of you seem to think he is, wouldn't he be all over Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, etc., etc., etc., bitching about how lousy of an operation WWE is?

wk

GoldbergFan1

Jobber
Reaction score
I know I've said this before, but this whole "Punk sucks...he's a whiny little bitch....just wanted his ego stroked..." bullshit is tired as hell.

There is not a single person on this site that knows what went down. There is not a single one of us who knows why Punk walked away. All of us are speculating.

Here's the real kicker, though. If WWE trashes Punk, WWE looks like shit, so they don't (and probably won't) say anything bad about him, because, the second they do, they become the bad guys. It's a bad business move to pay enough attention to a recalcitrant (former?) employee to badmouth him. On the other hand, if Punk went on Twitter, etc., and trashed WWE, some people would rally around him and defend him while others crapped on him for not being a "company guy" or a "team player". He has a chance to look like a hero for going out there and trashing WWE.

But he hasn't done that. He's stayed mainly silent about the whole thing. If he were really the whiny, self-centered cunt bitch so many of you seem to think he is, wouldn't he be all over Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, etc., etc., etc., bitching about how lousy of an operation WWE is?

wk

Well yeah, of course were all opininating on the subject and we don't know what really happened however fact remains it is what is. He did something wrong and now hes not in the WWE or the opposite happened and WWE messed up. Maybe he'll say why maybe not it's all up to Punk. But me personally. I wouldn't want to see him back if he still the egotistical person he was when he was wrestling for the company. As for WWE I think there doin amazing for running for this many years. And to be honest to see someone come in and try and talk bad about a company then leave when that person doesn't get his way so easily that's lousy.

GoldbergFan1

Jobber
Reaction score
I guess I missed this part. Can you enlighten me on when this happened and it wasn't kayfabe?

wk

That's how I felt about Punk when he was talking about how he didn't get respect from WWE knowing damn well you work your to the top.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Punk did work his way to the top lol, he was always regarded as one of the top performers from his debut up until this year by most.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
So, he talked about how he wasn't respected by WWE on a WWE television show......

And you didn't think that was supposed to be in-character?

wk

Status
Not open for further replies.