The Official BTB Power 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I don't get it. Everyone says "this section needs to be more active", "this section is dead", but when someone decides to do something to create some activity, it backfires and just about everyone pisses on it. Make up your minds, people!

Now while I don't agree with this being an "exciting" time in BTB, I don't think there is anything wrong with this Power 10. The rankings are based on opinion and though there isn't an actual way to determine who's "number one" in BTB I think it's a breath of fresh air seeing new faces heading the rankings instead of the usual "main event" BTB'ers.

Sure the guys running this can add GFX to make it more appealing but other than that I think it's a solid effort.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Considering the #2 ranked guy on the power ten is seven crapping on the power ten, I have cause to be worried. lol. What's with all the negativity? ACW's first show goes up tomorrow! Hardy har har.

Axis

Why is it a mod's responsibility to increase activity? That's the biggest load of cop-out bullshit that I've come across in some time. You want shit done? Get shit done.

CT Styles

Considering the #2 ranked guy on the power ten is seven crapping on the power ten, I have cause to be worried. lol. What's with all the negativity? ACW's first show goes up tomorrow! Hardy har har.
Is that me? I don't get what you're saying.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Clean it up? I said I was joking and the Power 10 will be done by us in alternating weeks. What else do you want, our gracious mod who feels his BTB is too good for the section?

If a BTB has an argument between the two writers that ends with 'lulz, jks~!', do you think that at all looks good. No.

And in case you haven't realised, I've been busy, so I can't post. I'm allowed a life.

Way to be a great mod. You sure are helping the section.

rofl. I'm not allowed to have an opinion? OH JOLLY GOOD, THIS IS AWSUMS~!

I personally believe we need to find a new mod or something. I think that was kinda rude to say considering I believe this is oging quite good. Keep up the good work.

rofl.

Moonlight Drive

James, you and your opinions can stfu. So can your life.

Imo.

Power 10s can never work for a multitude of reasons anyway

seX-Power

If a BTB has an argument between the two writers that ends with 'lulz, jks~!', do you think that at all looks good. No.

I seriously think that doesn't really matter or relate to this.

And in case you haven't realised, I've been busy, so I can't post. I'm allowed a life.

Sarcasm imo >_>

And an opinion is good, but next time at least tell me what the exact problem is don't come in here saying bluntly that it's not going to work.

Beer

James, stop being an ass. tbh

At least seX is having a go at getting the Power 10 to work. Just give it a chance. Besides, I honestly don't see anything wrong with it.