The Official BTB Power 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Now, it is me running this, so it won't fail. Cristian or y2j_legend will also be helping me with the rankings. Now this is not voting based, and that will probably get some complaining, but nobody ever votes, so this will be fairly decided by us, with ME getting the last word. :eek: It will be fortnightly, so a new list will be posted every 2 weeks, with no set date. I have permission from BKB btw. Don't mind the random smilies.

THE OFFICIAL BTB POWER 10~!

April 12th, 2009

10- THE Renegade Diesel :bb:

Diesel's had some trouble in recent times sticking to a BTB, but his recent one Being The Booker: The Renegade, has looked to be quite successful. Diesel has moderate activity in the section. However, I think more people would be interested in his BTB if he toned the match sizes down, as people don't have the time to read very long BTBs nowadays.

9- The Rated R CMStar :slap:

CMS has fallen under the radar since his epic PPV Wrestlebowl, which is understandible considering the magnitude of the event. However, he still continues writing the build up to Busted Open. His input into the section has decreased slightly recently, but I believe what people want from CMS is something fresh, something shocking.

8- The Leviathan :clown:

Levi usually has a large input in the section and reviews many BTBs, but his activity has dwindled in the last week or so. His BTB, EXODUS, has not met the success of his epic last BTB, HEW, but I believe he may be suffering from the same thing as CMS, and that is falling slightly under the radar after a huge event, which in Levi's case was Explosive Fest.

7- spiralshock :arrow_4:

Now spiralshock usually goes unnoticed in the section, which is a sad thing, because he has one of the best BTBs out there. He has made his shows more accessible recently with a shortening of the match length, and has some of the best storylines out there. However, I think the reason his BTB may not be getting so much attention is because of the primarily indy roster.

6- LAURINAITIS33 :pimp:

This guy has been quite active in the BTB section, helping out in the lounge and reviewing other BTBs. He came up with the idea of the BTB resources section, which could be a great asset to the section and was a great idea. His BTB, NWA, is very innovative and Laurinaitis explores with a very creative backstory, that paved the way for a new and exciting BTB.

5- Axis :raincloud:

Axis has admitted to not being able to review a lot of shows due to size, which I admire as it has probably hindered his BTB in getting noticed. He frequently does something that not many other BTBers do and that is give advice to the newer BTBers and help them with storylines. Axis has his own BTB, TNA Impact that is going strong, but I feel may benefit with some more colour.

4- seX-Power :3dflagsdotcom_hunga

seX has been a regular in the BTB section recently, with his own BTB, WWE Raw 2009 and also reviewing others. However, I think he could make more of an effort to return some reviews, which I personally know he does not always do. seX, though, contributes a lot to the section and tries to help others with their own BTBs. Personally, I think he owns.

3- CT Styles :newbie:

CT has had significant input in the BTB section recently, spearheading the bumping and compiling of the yearbook. He helps others with their BTB and halps the newer bookers, usually by questioning them on their BTB's longevity. CT has his own BTB, WWE: An Age of Evolution which has had some epic shows heading epicly into an extremely epic Wresltemania, which the BTB section can't wait for.

2- comicgeekelly :bot:

Now comic had a small absence from the BTB section and he put his thread, POI, on halt. However, a few days ago he made his return and has review maybe 10 threads. This was before he even posted a show, which shows his dedication to the section. His BTB POI is also back and I believe it is a very underrated BTB, and I look forward to following it into the future.

1- y2j_legend :homerjumps:

Before the speculation starts, he didn't suggest himself for Number One, I did. Cristian had come off some great shows going in his thread, WWE: The Unpredictable Age. He has come off 3 great shows in SNME, Raw and SD going into Wrestlemania, which looks simply awesome at the moment. He is very active in the section, both with helping it gain activity as well as returning reviews.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I'd say this list is pretty fair. I might not have myself at number 2 (thanks for that by the way). This is probably a good thing to have. Maybe it'll motivate the BTB'ers to work harder. Good job on this.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
omfg. I've accomplished something in BTB :crying: I'm so happy. lol. Thanks though for the mention, and the words. Christian number one is a very fitting spot for him, he's the ultimate underdog in the section, and following this I hope the under rated champion gets credit where its due. Comic is active, I won't lie, but maybe I'm biased but I wanted CT as number two. I'm a huge fan of his BTB, but three is just as good as two. lol, at you're own mention btw, you are up their in the list though.

CT Styles

Good list, good to see a new generation coming through. Rep for seX and y2j.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
so this will be fairly decided by us, with ME getting the last word.
With a quote from the famous BKB, FUG CHU~!

Anyways, smileys are somewhat random, and you can get (BKBified) fugged for making me Homer. Oh, you don't pwn tbh, as much as you want to. In fact, I may even say your a bathturd.

Thanks for the love and stuffs guys, makes me feel, well... loved. :eek:.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Double posts FTW.

THE BTB POWER 10
April 26th edition

Number 10: THE Renegade Diesel
In the same spot as he was on the inaugural Power 10, THE Renegade Diesel comes in at number 10 this week. Although Diesel does not currently have a BTB, he still manages to give his own personal insight in the Chat Room whenever a query is raised, and gives feedback to new and established bookers. Once Diesel does bring his BTB over here, he will undoubtedly go up the list, but for the moment, he stays in tenth spot, with the risk of perhaps dropping out of the Power 10 in a fortnight.

Number 9: The Rated R CMStar
Just like Diesel, the former BTB Moderator in the Rated R CMStar manages to keep a hold on the Number 9 position, but only just. The man formerly known as CMS has expressed his views in the Chat Room and has posted a preview in his highly successful thread BTW: Born to Wrestle, but was very close to dropping down to tenth this week, and he may find it hard to maintain this position in the coming weeks if BTW Nitros are not posted.

Number 8: spiralshock

Spiralshock moves down one position this week due to some moves from other fellow BTBers, as SS has been relatively unseen in the past week in the Be the Booker section, but his activity in the first of these past two weeks manages to keep him from sliding down further on the BTB Power 10. He managed to get the Number 8 spot this week by casting predictions in numerous BTBs and reviewing others with his style of reviewing, but he must be careful of going further down if he is not careful.

Number 7: Axis
In another drop from the last Power 10, Axis moves down two positions this time around even after posting two shows in the space of one week, but relative inactivity in the first week and not reviewing many shows in the section has quite evidently hurt his position on the Be the Booker Power 10. Will this drop be a sign of things to come for the writer of the relatively successful TNA iMPACT!- 2009, or will Axis manage to recover when the next BTB Power 10 comes around?

Number 6: seX- Power
The creator of the BTB Power 10 and co-writer takes another two spot dive in the Power 10, as after a relatively active first week, he seems to have disappeared off of the face of the earth of BTB land barring the one post that he has made in the section all week. seX- Power has to step up his game in the next couple of weeks if he wants to stay in the top 10, as only activity from the 13th to the 19th managed to prevent him from sliding even lower on this list.

Number 5: The Leviathan
And in the first rise of the Power 10, another former BTB Moderator in the Leviathan raises three spots for this Power 10 after raising his presence and activity in the BTB Section somewhat significantly. Levi seems to have re-found the spark that made his former BTB in HEW such a great BTB as he has managed to create the road to the first PPV of his new BTB Exodus in Desperado somewhat exciting. Also, Levi has managed to review numerous BTBs in the past couple of weeks, resulting in him being in the top 5 this week of the Power 10.

Number 4: LAURINAITIS33
In another jump on the BTB Power 10 ladder, LAURINAITIS manages to go up two spots this week after he has managed to help various people in the Chat Room with his own unique ideas. Also, LAURINAITIS has managed to review many BTBs in the past couple of weeks and has once again cast his opinions as to how to make the BTB section once more, and on top of all that, he manages to keep his BTB NWA: Rising From The Ashes quite active.

Number 3: comicgeekelly
The writer of the highly successfully BTB Point of Impact Wrestling in comicgeekelly drops down one spot this week, but only just. CGK, much like many of the other bookers on this Power 10, have been active in the first week of this from the 13th to the 19th, but has somewhat lost his activity in this section, only posting the preview for the week. However, CGK managed to give a lot of feedback in the first week whilst posting some shows and casting predictions for some BTBs, which is why he gets the Number 3 spot this week.

Number 2: CT Styles
CT Styles raises one spot this week due to one simple reason, in his own words, Wrestle FUCKING Mania. 3 days ago, CT Styles managed to post his very anticipated and extremely epic WrestleMania 25, which was highlighted by a Title Unification match between John Cena and Randy Orton, as well as HBK and Undertaker’s last matches against Triple H and Chris Jericho respectively. CT has also managed to post predictions in another BTBs and gave feedback to other newer BTBers, as well as seemingly scrapping the ‘Will it last?’ line. CT has said he will go on a BTB sabbatical since he posted WM, but for now, he gets the Number 2 spot.

Number 1: y2j__legend
In a very exciting time for the BTB section, y2j__legend manages to retain his Number 1 spot for the second time round due to, just like with CT, one reason: WrestleMania 25. The highly anticipated 102 page Verdana size 10 font show :)p) has been posted in his thread WWE: The Unpredictable Age which is headlined by CM Punk vs. Mr. Kennedy, and has been classified as somewhat epic by some bookers on MSN and has been promised reviews, but is sure to not get at least one of them since it was said by Gards. Y2J has managed to review some shows as well even on the lead up to WrestleMania including CTs WrestleMania 25, which is why he retains his Number 1 spot for the second week running.​

seX-Power

Uhh, thanks for asking me or telling me or even consulting me about this. Never mind that it was my idea and I intended to do this, just go on, because if I'm not there for a few days it obviously means I have disappeared and am not coming back. You can do it every week now, since your work ethic is so great. :rolleyes:

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Who knew this would turn to shit so quickly? Outstanding work.

I do like that you guys are calling this an 'exciting time'.

I must be missing something.

-TJ-

Lol look at this y2j_legend is fuck the world now?

Wow congratz y2j_legend on a double Numbah 1 for ya.

seX-Power

Well I was sort of being sarcastic and there are no hard feelings now so we'll do the Power 10 from now on in alternating weeks.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This is really, really embarrassing. For the love of God, clean it up before I just put it out of its misery.

seX-Power

Clean it up? I said I was joking and the Power 10 will be done by us in alternating weeks. What else do you want, our gracious mod who feels his BTB is too good for the section?

connorten

Reaction score
I personally believe we need to find a new mod or something. I think that was kinda rude to say considering I believe this is oging quite good. Keep up the good work.