The Official Armageddon 2008 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
29777_Arm08_300x450.jpg

Talk about THE END.....of the year ppv here!

Matches

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship
Edge(c) vs. HHH vs. Jeff Hardy

World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena(c) vs. Chris Jericho

Batista vs. Randy Orton
Matt Hardy vs. Vladimir Kozlov

Finals of the Intercontinental Championship Tournament
CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio

Belfast Brawl
Finlay w/ Hornswaggle vs. Mark Henry w/ Tony Atlas

Vladimir Kozlov

Reaction score
WWE Championship: Edge(c) vs. HHH vs. Jeff Hardy
World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena(c) vs. Chris Jericho
Batista vs. Randy Orton

i hope that chris jericho takes the championship belt frm john cena because i am not that big a fan of the john cena wrestler

also it is time for jeff hardy to get a push in the wwe. it has been a long time and b4 wrestlemania comes jeff shud get a big push. he is also my fav wrestler so i hope for him to win in the match at armagedan

MattC13

Reaction score
What I want is JEricho to win, but Cena will obvisosly retain >_>

I'd like to see the Intercontinetal Finals end with CM and Kingston, and it become a Triple Threat match againest Regal. Or the finals then and the winner face Regal the same night.

seX-Power

^ That Intercontinental thing might not be a bad idea. I'm thinking that the rest of the matches on the card will be:

Punk vs Regal

Melina vs Beth

The Colons vs Kendrick/Ezekiel

That's all I can think of now. Should be standard.

C4

WWE Championship: Edge(c) vs. HHH vs. Jeff Hardy

Although the result of this match is pretty obvious, I would really want to see Jeff Hardy becoming the WWE Champion here. His push has been long due for months and it's about time they put him into the main picture.
World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena(c) vs. Chris Jericho

John Cenazz my herozz!!!!111 :w00t:

Airfixx

Dope poster!!! I hadn't noticed that before.

Looking fwd to the triple-threat... Probably be a screwy ending, but I think they'll let Jeff go all out seeing as it's a no-DQ environment... and maybe.... j-u-u-u-u-s-t maybe.... ;o]

MattC13

Reaction score
Okay, the WWE usually fucks up.

Like for instance, instead of having a title's diva match, like McCool vs. Maria for the Diva's Championship, instead they have these annoying "8 Diva Tag" matches. Save these for the show.

chessarmy

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship
Edge(c) vs. HHH vs. Jeff Hardy

World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena(c) vs. Chris Jericho

Batista vs. Randy Orton

Matt Hardy vs. Vladimir Kozlov

Finals of the Intercontinental Championship Tournament
CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio

Belfast Brawl
Finlay w/ Hornswaggle vs. Mark Henry w/ Tony Atlas

Airfixx

Real solid PPV with some great matches. One of the best of the year!

IC & WHC matches were great. Enjoyed Cena/Y2J much more than the previous effort (some great counters etc.) and Orton/Batista was pretty good too (in terms of the match itself anyway).

Only beef I had was Batista > RKO.... For fucks sake; if there was ever a need for a 'dirty' victory then this was it... Like Cena/Batista at SSlam; a complete waste of a big match.

Edit: Watched the PPV re-run last night.. Cena/jericho... WHAT A FUCKIN' FINISH!!!!