• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 WNBA Regular Season Discussion Thread

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
crop_exact_Screen_Shot_2019-04-08_at_11.28.46_AM.jpg

I know that generally not a lot of people are too interested in Women's sports, but the WNBA is right in the midst of its 25th season and there's lots of room for excitement. So I decided to throw up a general thread for discussion. It's a niche product so I don't believe it requires a yearly updated thread name, but rather just a discussion in general for those who actually do watch it. So enjoy and discuss all things about the WNBA.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights

Sylvia Fowles tonight became the first player to record a stat in every major category in a single game:

30 points, 14 Rebounds, 4 Assists, 4 Steals, and 4 Blocks

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
The WNBA All-Star 2021 roster is officially set

They'll face Team USA, whose members are competing in the upcoming Olympics, on July 14 at 7 PM ET on ESPN.

w9NjtMOl.jpg

texansfan99

Covenantone3
I'm having to apologize to the Dallas Wings for somewhat hanging on to the old Houston Comets too long. Wings, I'll be there shortly.

Sent from my SM-A025U1 using Tapatalk

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Caitlin Clark is entering the 2024 WNBA Draft, she announced on social media Thursday ahead of No. 6 Iowa’s senior day versus No. 3 Ohio State on Sunday.

“It is impossible to fully express my gratitude to everyone who has supported me during my time at Iowa — my teammates, who made the last four years the best; my coaches, trainers and staff who always let me be me; Hawkeye fans who filled Carver every night; and everyone who came out to support us across the country, especially the young kids,” Clark said.