• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 UFL Regular Season Discussion

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I think it would be interesting to see how it would work since CFL is a 3-Down League and XFL is a 4-Down League.

Both could possibly run similar rule-sets and have the Rouge incorporated into the XFL. Interesting times.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I hope they keep the extra points system they had last year because that shit was exciting and different, and keep the kick-off style they had too.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
When USFL was connected to the NFL I knew XFL would be in a tough position.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
usfl-logos-2022-new-usfl-sportslogosnet-750x489.png

It's that time again, with the USFL starting up very soon this April, it's fitting we create a new thread for the revived league. Which team are you planning on rooting for, or which one is closest to you? From what I notice, the league currently has a very Eastern US-centric taste to it, the furthest Western team being Houston.

From what is currently understood, all games in the USFL will currently be held in Birmingham, Alabama as a host city, with the venue being the Birmingham-Jefferson Civic Center's own Protective Stadium, a state of the art football stadium which opened in October of 2021. Its maximum capacity will be as high as 47k. While it is unlikely that the USFL will reach that level of attendance, it is far more likely that an average attendance of 19k is possible for the upstart league, especially in a location such as Birmingham.

Give your thoughts and let's all hope this league is a big success because god forbid, we need more football leagues.​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
No teams in Georgia.

i refuse to cheer for a team from New Orleans. Really ain’t wanting to pull for a Florida based team either. Tho Bandits a cool name. Probably go the route I did with XFL and wait to see coaches and everything. Hmmm but more football yay

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
No teams in Georgia.

i refuse to cheer for a team from New Orleans. Really ain’t wanting to pull for a Florida based team either. Tho Bandits a cool name. Probably go the route I did with XFL and wait to see coaches and everything. Hmmm but more football yay

Could cheer for the Birmingham Stallions lol