• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 UFL Regular Season Discussion

Swamps

Space Cowboy
I think The Rock will be a little more successful than Vince was with this. The Rock knows how to market and knows a lot about the game. Now give us a team in Atlanta dammit! Or hell put one in Gwinnett or Cobb County.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Hell yeah! Or put it in Lawrenceville or Marietta. If Macon hadn't went to shit we could have had one there. Just give us one dammit!

Like it sucks because I wanna cheer for someone, and I had chose Houston last time, just to follow someone but that ain’t the same. Cause I know if we get one here I would change because I support the local teams like that.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
At least you live at a place that usually gets pro teams. It's only college teams here and I sure don't follow that. So I stick with whatever team is in Texas. I liked the Renegades for the most part and Houston was on a roll.

Looking forward to 2022.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

Huge news for the XFL. If they can successfully co-opt themselves with the CFL, that would be a huge gain for both leagues.

yoooooo! i would actually be totally cool with this, i miss CFL

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
actually didnt Rocky play for the CFL for a spell? dont think he made any main rosters, but im fairly certain he had a stint up here