• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 Stanley Cup Playoff Discussion Thread

Rosie

Dark Side
But also I find that they at least have some starting pieces already with Liane, Zachary Werenski, Johnny Hockey

B01

Wild game last night with the Bruins vs the Flames. It was the Flames game to win in every way. Last road game for the Bruins, a back to back after playing the Oilers. The Bruins had no energy at all, completely gassed. Flames put up 57 shots, with Ullmark making 54 saves. The Bruins tie it in the 3rd and then steal it with 4 seconds left in OT. Bruins only put up 20 shots total, but the Flames goaltending is horrible. Crazy game.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Man LA did Quick dirty. Surprised he didn't get a No Movement Clause in his last deal.

And hell he found out about the trade and then was put on the team plane back to LA.

Really sad for him. Honestly can you name 5 players more imporantant to the LA Kings Franchise than Jonathan Quick? Obviously Wayne Gretzky but I don't know of anyone else. Can't believe they'd trade him in a Salary Dump like that.

B01

Man LA did Quick dirty. Surprised he didn't get a No Movement Clause in his last deal.

And hell he found out about the trade and then was put on the team plane back to LA.

Really sad for him. Honestly can you name 5 players more imporantant to the LA Kings Franchise than Jonathan Quick? Obviously Wayne Gretzky but I don't know of anyone else. Can't believe they'd trade him in a Salary Dump like that.

Quick is definitely a top 5 all time King...with Dionne, Robitaille, Gretzky and Vachon.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Jeff is a Senators fan?

Damn.

His team whooped my team's ass both yesterday and monday.

Good looking out tho jeff.

B01

Happy the Bruins acquired Tyler Bertuzzi from Detroit. Taylor Hall is currently hurt and Foligno got hurt Tuesday, we needed another winger.