• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 Stanley Cup Playoff Discussion Thread

Jobber Doink

A legend retires.

Saw that one coming, his last two season were below his standards and he'd probably either be a backup or committee starter, on top of that he missed last season with a heart issue and had open-heart surgery, sad to never see him win a cup though, always stuck on a crappy rangers team.

Jobber Doink

Coyotes getting kicked out of their building end of this season and need to leave it by June 30th 2020.

They are over 1.5m in debt to the arena management company.

Apparently wanted to move to tempo which has like 160k pop.

Will the nhl finally learn hockey is not working there?

Portland, Houston, Quebec City and Hamilton make the best choices.

My personal preference is Houston to be honest, as much as I'd like canada to have another team I think 7 is a good number. Plus a Dallas-Houston rivalry would be tight.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Coyotes getting kicked out of their building end of this season and need to leave it by June 30th 2020.

They are over 1.5m in debt to the arena management company.

Apparently wanted to move to tempo which has like 160k pop.

Will the nhl finally learn hockey is not working there?

Portland, Houston, Quebec City and Hamilton make the best choices.

My personal preference is Houston to be honest, as much as I'd like canada to have another team I think 7 is a good number. Plus a Dallas-Houston rivalry would be tight.

Damn they have to back in time? What does this mean for both the 2019-20 and 2020-21 seasons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Former NHL forward Jimmy Hayes dies at 31

James Ryan Hayes was an American professional ice hockey right winger. He was selected by the Toronto Maple Leafs in the second round, 60th overall, of the 2008 NHL Entry Draft and played in the National Hockey League with the Chicago Blackhawks, Florida Panthers, Boston Bruins, and the New Jersey Devils.

Very sad news, he was from around the Boston area. His wife recently gave birth to a baby boy. There is no cause of death as of yet.

Rosie

Dark Side

Looks like Price will miss the start of the season. Hope he's okay, even if he plays on a rival team.