• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
WOLVES WIN! WOLVES WIN! WOLVES WIN!

FIRST SWEEP IN FRANCHISE HISTORY! FIRST SERIES WIN IN 20 YEARS!

ANTHONY EDWARDS PASSES KG FOR MOST 30+ POINT PLAYOFF GAMES IN FRANCHISE HISTORY!

HANG THE FUCKING BANNER!

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Ant Man is on another level right now. He's on a Speed and Skill level on the Floor right now that people haven't figured out what to do and where to go. Congrats to the TWolves

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I first wanna say congrats to the Knicks beating my Sixers and moving on to face the Pacers who had a gimmie Series without Dame and Giannis for the majority of the Series. I know one thing the League is going to need to look at what Brunson does and start to lock up his bullshit on the Court for real. Trae Young was used to doing the same thing and once Refs got caught up now he's sitting at Home vs playing in the Playoffs. The guy can legit go pass someone and throw his Shoulder or Backside into the Defender and he is getting the Foul called everytime.

Still Maxey didn't have his best Game and Tobias gave us 0 points so they lost this Series in so many ways including Rebounds!