• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
The Saving Grace for my Sixers in this Trade Maxey is now Embidd's running mate and they will grow with each other. The 4 Picks the Sixers got in return could be used to get another talent to add to the Team this Season if not in the Offseason because right now what they have is going to get them kicked outta the 2nd Round again I feel.

Finishline

Drop the Mike
So crazy to me the Spurs executed a big comeback against the Suns the other night

Turn around, the Suns are giving the Spurs a taste of their own medicine by coming down 20+ tonight.

Right now the Spurs have regained a 5-point lead with 3 minutes to play, but it's going down to the wire! Let's see if Wemby can beat a super-team

Finishline

Drop the Mike
Wemby (38 points, 10 rebounds, 2 blocks) and the Spurs hold on late to beat D-Book (31 pts, 13 asts, 9 rebs) and KD (28 pts, 6 rebs) and the Phoenix Suns twice in one week

TWICE IN ONE WEEK the Spurs beat the Suns

It's still early in the season, but impressive!

Finishline

Drop the Mike
I'm trying to decide what's harder to digest in a NBA game:
- Doc Rivers on commentary
- The in-season tourney eye sores (I mean basketball courts)

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
The Timberwolves might just be one of the best teams in the league right now, and I'm all here for it. Beat the Celtics, the Nuggets, the Spurs, whooped the Pelicans, and they beat the Warriors last night in convincing fashion.