• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
I think this happens during every day baseball game. But people are legit pounding tons of beers in the sunlight haha.

Necro

Lets not forget these are rich people doing this shit. You can't even get a ticket to these games in most cases without spending at least 300 bucks.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Welp I guess my Sixers will have to do the Gentlemen sweep on Wednesday falling to the Wizards tonight. Embiid fell hard and it left the Game with Knee Soreness but he was walking around in the Back fine. I think it was more of his Tailbone that kept him out. Still the team till the last 5 mins or so were terrible on both sides of the Ball and Embiid coming back hopefully Wednesday ends this Series.

Adapting

As a Celtics fan we did set you back a bit with that beautiful Garnett/Pierce trade. Well it was beautiful from Boston's perspective.
Don't remind me. I still have nightmares lol. Happy to say we recovered quite well and faulty quick. ;)

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor

Dammit JoJo what does that mean are you good or not. The longer the News not coming out the more I'm stressing because the Sixers looked terrible when he went out for the rest of the Game.

Necro

XyylBq2l.jpg

For reference he joined a 73-9 team that went to it's second straight NBA Finals and won the Championship the year before.

Durant is the ultimate troll lmao.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I love when guys say this shit honestly, feels like pro wrestling bc I know they're trolling (or in some cases I think I hope it, and they really are just that dense tho) but other people get MAD AS FUCK when they say it and I'm like bruh y'all just giving them the heat they wanted ya marks.

Necro

Lebron’s body language is atrocious, he didn’t get a call got up and didn’t run back up the court. Just let his team by down a player for a full play. Hate watching this game haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor

Just rip my heart out and throw it over the Delaware Memorial Bridge going to Jersey. No Surgery but they want to do treatment and physical therapy on him but damn he's 27 and if he plays under those conditions what is the long term effects on him going forward. As much as I had high hopes in going to the NBA Finals he might put himself in a situation where it's even worse. Let's finish off this Wizards tonight please Sixers and then it gives Embiid a good amount of time for that therapy and treatment.