• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2013 Superstars Draft Picks & Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
[MENTION=75]MKT[/MENTION] you can announce you're replacement at anytime, in the meantime [MENTION=78]TactMrBlack[/MENTION] can go if he has his next choice in mind.

TactMrBlack

It doesn't look like anybody has Cryme Tyme I'll take then

And to Fuje and Booty I'm willing to deal Bam Bam I'm looking to replace him with a heel that isn't so monstrous. Seeing as I have Yokozuna and Vader already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

It doesn't look like anybody has Cryme Tyme I'll take then

And to Fuje and Booty I'm willing to deal Bam Bam I'm looking to replace him with a heel that isn't so monstrous. Seeing as I have Yokozuna and Vader already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll leave the offer to Booty, I'm sure he has a great idea for him.

[MENTION=296]Ghostface Killa[/MENTION] you still have two picks on the clock.

Lover Boy

Certified
Whoops, I was just looking at the unsigned superstars list. I apologize.

My replacement will be Kid Kash (He isn't on the signed superstars list, so I imagine he's open.)

Kross Rhodes

Whoops, I was just looking at the unsigned superstars list. I apologize.

My replacement will be Kid Kash (He isn't on the signed superstars list, so I imagine he's open.)
I'm surprised I hadn't nabbed him up (I might have but it was a long time ago), so he's all yours. Enjoy.

Also the unsigned list should be all caught up now.

[MENTION=78]TactMrBlack[/MENTION] is on the clock.