The No Smark Zone 57: Guest Hosts and The New Flagship

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
A fresh FACED Edge? :g:

PeepShow

I know that wrestling in general tends to drag their storylines/feuds, but having Punk and Hardy go at it for 6 more months? No thanks.

Kaedon

Reaction score
That Edge, he HEELS quick :roflmao:

barley96

Reaction score
HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE ME!!!!!! Kidding. I never said Punk should be stuck in a tag team, what are you talking about? And what do flames rising from the ring, wrestlers spitting apples, and super slow motion entrances have to do with it? Listen, I know ROH conditions it's fans to think this is a SPORT but it's not. It's ENTERTAINMENT. A lot of people would like to see what happens if their favorite entertainers and athletes step into the WWE Universe, and that is the appeal.

You said that you predicted that punk would be Jericho's partner. If I misunderstood this correct me. I saw no logical reason to predict this, so I thought that you liked the idea of him tagging with Jericho.