The next Raw!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You mean Lawler is still there in the future? #FML

Yes Lawler will be in the future. What's wrong with Lawler? Other than his pervert like comments around divas. I hate Cole, I like his character but he brings it too far. Booker is the best, by far.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
SpaceR said:
Yes Lawler will be in the future. What's wrong with Lawler? Other than his pervert like comments around divas. I hate Cole, I like his character but he brings it too far. Booker is the best, by far.

What's not wrong with Lawler? I mean when Kane returned, he said this (and I quote), "ughhh". He made a pervert sound to sell Kane returning with the mask.

When Cole does what Cole is meant to do - rant about faces, King replies with "Shut up Cole". Cole puts over heels, then Jerry just ignores that and tells Cole to shut up putting no face over. He's lost his passion, he's a moron there who's obsessed with divas.

My opinion ofc.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Lawler Rocks, Cole is good at what he does, but sometimes is really a pain in the ass to listen to. He is a commentator, but seems to never shut-up, even during promos,

At least he shuts up when Jerry tells him to

Johnny1

Jobber
Reaction score
What? I think Jerry Lawler sucks really bad. He is not even interested in the product anymore. Bring JR back!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Johnny said:
What? I think Jerry Lawler sucks really bad. He is not even interested in the product anymore. Bring JR back!

Bahw gawd, bring him back. BRING HIM BACK!!

I'm soo waiting for: JESUS CHRIST BAWH GAWD.. THAT.. THAT MUST HAVE BROKE HIM IN.. IN HALF!!!!

Reaction score
The same pretty much. New superstars, some current superstars retired/fired, new GMs/commentators etc.