The next Raw!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brett

Reaction score
REALISTICLY what do you think the next RAW 'set' will look like in a few years based on the current look of the areana??

Please don't bring up 'the smackdown fist' because that is a thing of the past and we will never see it again.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully it isn't all monitors and they don't make it look so clean. I wish they would go for something imaginitive like they do with pay-per-views. I would rather they put in effort with the weekly sets as we have to put up with them every week.

Oh and get rid of those stupid red lights on the crowd and those icky white ropes. Make the ropes grey and just have enough light on the crowd so they can be seen.

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
Hopefully it isn't all monitors and they don't make it look so clean. I wish they would go for something imaginitive like they do with pay-per-views. I would rather they put in effort with the weekly sets as we have to put up with them every week.

Oh and get rid of those stupid red lights on the crowd and those icky white ropes. Make the ropes grey and just have enough light on the crowd so they can be seen.

Agreed. Grey, Red or Black :)

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
I like the current set as it is and the whole red lights etc...on the crowd, white ropes and all that makes it better than what you are suggesting, don't get me wrong a change would be good but I would not want it to change backwards like (IMO) what your suggesting

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
I can see it now. The large titan-tron thing, that will be a Twitter feed showing all the #WWE tweets. The announcers will be small monitors and Cole and Lawler will be broadcasting live via satelitte.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
SpaceR said:
I can see it now. The large titan-tron thing, that will be a Twitter feed showing all the #WWE tweets. The announcers will be small monitors and Cole and Lawler will be broadcasting live via satelitte.

You mean Lawler is still there in the future? #FML

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
3D titantron. Lazor effects... and a conveyor belt to bring wrestlers to the ring. Live arena chat on the titantron. No more play by play announcers, just color and internet. More backstage personnel will get involved. Tony Chimel to end the streak.

Reactions: SpaceR