The Next Few Years...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
The past few years, mainly last year was meant to build up the future. We saw it happen to Edge, Kennedy, Lashley, MVP, Cena, Punk was brought in, Mysterio. We have Matt Hardy about to receive a big push, Burke, and Cor Von as up n comers. Then theres Kane, Taker, Henry, Benoit, Booker T, HHH, Finlay, Batista as the main event Vets. Carlito will get a push sooner or later as well as Nitro. Theres Orton receiving a big one now, HBK coming back later this year, a stellar tag division. With entrees like Bryan Danielson, Burchill it only adds to the WWE. Now thats a great core of guys, alot of the vets only have a few years left but there a great group to pass the torche down to these youngens. Were going to see a good IC/US division, great Tag Division, the Main Event scene will be real strong within the next year. I already feel much sucess this year, the next few years will enter an era. We had several so far, after the Attitude Era was the rebuilding era, now that that is almost complete, were going to see a new sucessful era, one that will be very successful.

MikeRaw

Copletely agreed.After attitude era we had a "nothing"period where some guys were fading out and new guys brougt in.Then 2003- present has built up guys like Cena,Carlito,Orton,Batista witht he help of evolution and rejuvinated guys like the hardyz,mysterio and even HHH.Now when all this is put in place I see everything blnding together.We should have some very entertaining wshows and the superstars are learning how to handle the spotlight and are slowly getting the torch from the older guys.I think we will have a very good time oin wrestling now lol...good post....

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Lets quit bullshitting ourselves...Matt Hardy will become a 20 time world champ and go down as the best ever!

We do have a great era coming up trust me.

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
Matt Hardy And Paul Birchill Are My Two Most Wanted Pushes.

Interesting Side Note: Ever Thought About How Orton Was Given A Push To The World Title A Couple Years Back Because Of His "Good Behaviour Backstage" And Now Look At His Backstage Behaviour Trashing Hotel Rooms And Stuff And What Also Makes Me Laugh Is The Fact That He Is Still Getting Pushed Lol

Although I Really Like Randy Orton Now It does Make You Wonder

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah I agree this should be an entertaining era set to begin, with all of the young talent and I do mean talent. This is a very good core of guys ready to get the torch passed to them. This should be very good.

Captive8

Reaction score
I think with the right adjustments and if the younger guys can adjust thier attitudes and go the extra mile, we will have some great wrestling for years to come. Guys like Nirto, Carlito, and Shelton need to step up. Someone should tell Carlito it's not too cool to be a mid carder for life. Ask Triple H out that, when Shawn Michaels made that remark about him during the DX impersonation of the Corporation.

I think if someone of these guys get dratfed around, maybe, just maybe they will get a new attitude and work harder on a consistent basis. Cor Von, Punk, and Burke look to be bright stars off the future. I would love to see Cor Von go to Smackdown or Raw and get a personality of his own and move outta Burke's shawdows.

Kennedy is going to be a main event star for some time to come, no doubt about it. Randy Orton is receiving a push and is doing a good job with the new twist to his character.

It's funny that this post was made. Because just the other day I was thinking about doing a discussion on this, because I too feel we are on the brink of another great era in the WWE within the the next few years. Good post.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I might be one of the biggest fans of the wwe's upsides, meaning guys like Burke, Punk, Orton, and many others who you can tell will be huge stars. If they manage this talent accordingly we could be on the verge of an amazing WWE experience.

imported_zero

i agree with everything you say all the divisions will be filled and be stronger then ever in the next little while as in the line up the WWE's roster is more complete and more veriaties in the wrestling department and more wrestlers to be liked and to be used in more good matchs i think alot more superstars are going to be pushed and soem good fueds can be made if Vince used his mind but all i want to see is the C-4 off the top rope. ok all kidding aside yes it will be the era of succses

Truth

Reaction score
Then we add the possible return of Chris Jericho, and it only adds more. I think this WM24 will be the proving point of the WWE's future. If they put on a card for the future we will look back on it in a few years when all of them are ME'ers and think, wow WM24 was the proving grounds for todays ME'ers, its really helped them out. We should see Cena putting over Kennedy, HHH putting over Punk, and Taker further more putting over Edge, HBK putting over Orton, and maybe Jericho putting MVP. And Burke winning the MITB.

imported_zero

see now thinking more of jericho coming back and WM 24 for sure it might be a great PPV thats for sure as of the roster we could see another MITB or a returning TLC or anything with the roster that WWE will have at that time and if they play it out right it could be a hug night in WWE history and a whole new era could be born

Reaction score
I have the highest hopes for this roster that WWE has...it definetly has the potential to be GREAT like it was said before...let's just hope Vince knows how to use it....oh and that Stephanie doesn't screw it up.....great post