The New WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

$bagz

Reaction score
Vince McMahon has finally made TNA run out of buissness and has signed some talent from tna but nobody knows who. All Vince has said is on Monday night RAW he has a announcement concerning Wrestlemainia 25 in 3 weeks. This will also change the face of WWE FOREVER

Rosters

wwe-raw-logo.jpg

GM: Mike Adamle

Batista
Beth Phoenix
Candice
Charlie Haas
Chris Jericho
Chuck Palumbo
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
D-Lo Brown
Deuce
Jamie Noble
JBL
Jillian
John Cena
JTG
Kane
Katie Lea Burchill
Kelly Kelly
Kofi Kingston
Lance Cade
Layla
Manu
Mickie James
Paul Burchill
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Shad
Shawn Michaels
Ted DiBiase
Val Venis
William Regal

Champions:
World Heavy Weight: Chris Jericho
Intercontinental: Santino
World Tag Team: Rhodes and DiBiase
Womens: Beth Phoenix

logo_ecw.jpg

GM: Teddy Long

Bam Neely
Chavo Guerrero
Elijah Burke
Evan Bourne
Finlay
Gavin Spears
Hornswoggle
Jack Swagger
John Morrison
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
Matt Striker
Mike Knox
Ricky Ortiz
The Miz
Tommy Dreamer
Tony Atlas

Champions
ECW Champ: Matt Hardy

wwe-smackdown-logo.jpg

GM: Vickie Guerrero

Big Show
Carlito
Curt Hawkins
DH Smith
Edge
Festus
Funaki
Hurricane Helms
Jeff Hardy
Jesse
Jimmy Wang Yang
Kenny Dykstra
Maria
Maryse
Michelle McCool
MVP
Mr. Kennedy
Natalya
Primo Colon
R-Truth
Shelton Benjamin
Super Crazy
The Great Khali
Triple H
Umaga
Undertaker
Victoria
Vladimir Kozlov
Zack Ryder

Champions:
WWE: HHH
U.S.:Shelton Benjamin
WWE Tag: Carlito and Primo
Divas: Michelle McCool

PPVs​

Wrestlemainia 25 <--3 weeks
Backlash
Judgementday
One Night Stand
Night of Champions
The Great American Bash
SummerSlam
Unforgiven
Cyber Sunday
Survivor Series
Armageddon
Royal Rumble
No Way Out

Right now i will not be writing full matches only ppvs untill i can get a partner

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Um.. I know there isn't actually much that you can add to the backstory. A more detailed one would be better, but it doesn't kill you. Are you doing all three show's solo, or will there be another one, or two writters here?

Evil Austin

I agree with pretty much what diesel had stated so there is no point in repeating myself for the sake of a post but I would like to say one thing. Where are the TNA guys, you said that Vince signed some but is it just me or isn't there any around on either of the three rosters?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^ I don't think just because he said that TNA had been ran out of buisness has to necessarily mean that TNA star's will be in the BTB. It just usually does, but not in this case according to what I'm seeing on my laptop.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The originality of this is mind boggling. I mean, I haven't seen a billion 2009 BTB's lately. :shifty:

People need to learn to stop following the fad. It's coming back with the ask threads.

Evil Austin

^ I don't think just because he said that TNA had been ran out of buisness has to necessarily mean that TNA star's will be in the BTB. It just usually does, but not in this case according to what I'm seeing on my laptop.

um it might be your laptop because in the first line it says Vince signed some TNA roster guys but we don't know who.

-TJ-

I really don't get how your rosters and champions hasn't changed from October 2008 - March 2009. :g:

Anyways, suprise me, plz?

The Anigma

Reaction score
This is a bit basic (backstory, rosters, etc.) but I'm curious to see where you go with this and just who Vince has signed from TNA and what impact they're going to have. It isn't very realistic, to me, that the rosters and champions are exactly the same five months from now but it's YOUR BTB and you can do whatever you like with it. It's all about creativity and I'm looking forward to see what you do with this BTB. Feel free to check out The Commencement if you would like.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
um it might be your laptop because in the first line it says Vince signed some TNA roster guys but we don't know who.
Your right! My fatass had been to lazy to screw up. Told you it was my laptop
:wavetowel3:

chessarmy

A little basic but I'll wait until you get a show up before I really give you my opinion.

$bagz

Reaction score
all i can say is the first show will clear everything up you all asked

$bagz

Reaction score
Raw should be up late tonight or tomorow