the new randy orton

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shefflad

Reaction score
as u all know, over the past few weeks we have seen a different randy orton a new randy orton, personally i think its a gr8 move wat the wwe are doing with, they are turning him bk in to the legend killer, i think he shud be the nxt chellenge for cena, thn wen hhh comes bk he can go on to him, i think tht cud be the feud of the year
wat does everyone else think about the new randy orton

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Just a quick question

In your post you said how they are turning him BACK into the legend killer, then how is this the new Randy Orton???

It's the one we saw vs Undertaker. The same storylines over and over again, he is going to get buried and go to ECW. It really doesn't matter to me even though he is the top heel on Raw right now, you never know he might get a title shot.

CenaMark54

I think this one is different from the 2005 Orton. The 2005 Orton was still the legend killer, but he was a chicken shit daddy's boy legend killer.

He is more ruthless now (although burning Taker alive is pretty ruthless. lol) and he is more focused on the goal of getting back to the top rather than just challanging legends for the hell of it. He looks strong now. He was booked weak in his feud with Taker.

This is also different than his 2003-04 legend killer persona, where he was just arrogant as hell. He is based more on desire and hunger now then cockiness.

I like the new Orton. Its not a total change in his character, but its a refreshing twist. His impending feud with HHH will be sick, I think they will make both guys look strong (hopefully) and it will basically be a all out bloodbath of a feud based on hatred and revenge.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Same shit different pile.

That's what I think of the new Randy Orton

Wrestling Station

Randy Orton got Taller than 2005..thats the only difference i can call...lol

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Orton is the same we he is today then before lol.As WS he got taller and went through pubirty.. thats all I can think of

the dark knight

CM said it best actually. but i think he's more ruthless now cuz of the hotel room....

MikeRaw

Hmmm.I see a change from a few months ago.A few YEARS ago he was the legend killer and that added some persona to him where he would...kill legends...but then he became the randy of a few months ago where he was nothing.Just a young guy in a speedo who talked and wrestled and...applied a lot of headlocks....anyways now the timing seemed perfect as guys like HBK and RVD(who were going to be out of action(hbk) and leaving(rvd)) could get their legends killed and Orton could come back on top with a gimmick...I like it as he is more of a brutal,reckless guy who wants to get to the top instead of evolutions pet....

Captive8

Reaction score
I think this one is different from the 2005 Orton. The 2005 Orton was still the legend killer, but he was a chicken shit daddy's boy legend killer.

He is more ruthless now (although burning Taker alive is pretty ruthless. lol) and he is more focused on the goal of getting back to the top rather than just challanging legends for the hell of it. He looks strong now. He was booked weak in his feud with Taker.

This is also different than his 2003-04 legend killer persona, where he was just arrogant as hell. He is based more on desire and hunger now then cockiness.

I like the new Orton. Its not a total change in his character, but its a refreshing twist. His impending feud with HHH will be sick, I think they will make both guys look strong (hopefully) and it will basically be a all out bloodbath of a feud based on hatred and revenge.

You hit the head on the nail. Incase anyone hasnt noticed it or hasnt read the news about the character change. Randy Orton is being made into cerebal assassion character like Triple H was. Remember when Triple H was a heel and was ruthless and did whatever was necessary to get by. Randy Orton is becoming the same way, relying on no one else and taking things into his own hands to get the job done. And not only gettingthe job done, but taking people out, just like the Game did.

With the way Orton's character is going and with Triple H's return date around the corner, this is looking to be a very good program in the near future.

shefflad

Reaction score
i couldn´t agree with u more about orton, he is doin wat HHH use to do, if he didn´t win thn he takes the guy, like i msaid before i would like to orton and triple H for the title that would build in gr8 with the feud, it will be the feud of the year no doubt. Bout time orton or hhh held the belt again. I think cena has done but now we need a change.

CenaMark54

i couldn´t agree with u more about orton, he is doin wat HHH use to do, if he didn´t win thn he takes the guy, like i msaid before i would like to orton and triple H for the title that would build in gr8 with the feud, it will be the feud of the year no doubt. Bout time orton or hhh held the belt again. I think cena has done but now we need a change.

HHH vs Orton done right will be a bad ass feud. I'd like to see Orton as the full blown heel and HHH as a tweener.

3lions

Reaction score
It's good to see Orton getting another push in WWE. I have no interest in her personal problems/issues. He is a very talented wrestler and can easily be built up as one of the top stars in the company for years to come. His 'new' gimmick is really new, but more of a tweaking of his long-time legend killer gimmick. I like how WWE are encorporating elements of Triple H's cerebral assasin gimmick into Orton's new attitude. It can only be a positive for Orton and his future.

As for the future Orton/Triple H feud; I can't wait for it. WWE screwed up the original Orton/Triple H feud and Orton has never recovered from that. This time round, with the roles reversed, it should deliver big time - as long as Triple H's ego is put to one side and Orton is put over! Triple H doesn't need to win this feud, whereas Orton does. Orton sohuld walk out from this feud with Triple H victorious and head straight into a World Title programme, whilst Triple H could feud with a returning HBK?