The New Memory Lane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bigdadxxl

Reaction score
Magnum TA vs. Tully Blanchard "I Quit" match Starrcade 1985. My favorite alltime match.

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fCrOx-R8ON8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fCrOx-R8ON8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Soulpower

Showing some love for All Japan. Stan Hansen vs Vader, the match where Vader's eye popped out of its socket. Of course, Vader continued the match.

[yt]AmK8mt4QWBg[/yt]

[yt]1jfNP586vxs[/yt]

[yt]2pf0LSzSook[/yt]

Beer

Lol. I had to put somebody's eye back in it's socket before. Fucking disgusting.

Montana

Ok, maybe not so much "classic" just yet, but heres a old King of the Mountain match

AJ Styles vs Monty Brown vs Raven Vs. Abyss vs X-Pac

[yt]WhKXv0OTMZs[/yt]

I wanted to see AJ take a pounce, and i got my wish.

Beer

Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels-Wrestlemania XIX

[YT]3PRR8VaqXyM[/YT]

and then....

[YT]AHSKA-ut27k[/YT]

and finally....

[YT]32uTvoS8GTc[/YT]

Fucking great match. Stole the show easily.​

Soulpower

Chris Jericho vs Ultimo Dragon (WAR-07-07-95)

Jericho is just all kinds of awesome in this match. He wrestles a much more high-flying style than he does nowadays (He also uses more high-impact moves). Ultimo is good as usual. The end result... A damn fine match.

[yt]0cCg-hlSpr0[/yt]

[yt]1svt8pK3_ps[/yt]

Kaedon

Reaction score
Remember Paul Heyman at the first ECW ONS?