The New Me

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
As im sure plenty of people know, I was banned for a few days. That was kind of a little call to me saying I need to change a bit. I'm sorry to the "elders" that I disrespected, but everyone has an opinion, no matter how long you've been around, unless your opinion is proven fact, it is no more correct than anybody elses. Specifically to "..." I am sorry, I did not mean disrespect, but this forum should allow people to respond to whoever they want. Its like being at a WrestleMania and people telling you not to yell or be loud. I am sorry to anyone who I have offended and I do plan to cut down on posting a bit, but I have different opinions than many other people on these forums, no matter how weird or farfetched they sound, and I want my opinion to be heard more than anybody elses. I do not however, apologize to "THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps" because everything I said to him was justified and only responding to what he said to me. I am sorry to Enzo Malenko and JoMo & The Smoothies and anyone else I have offended or disrespected. Hope we can all be friends. :)

Quintastic One

Reaction score
*inb4trolling*

I'm glad to know you will be improving your posting. Remember, it's not how many times you state your opinion, it's how well you present it when you do. So instead of needing to post in every thread every other time, concentrate more on developing your posts into good arguments and opinions that it seems less like spam and more like actual contribution.

...god...

Reaction score
I don't care at all what you say to me, I just needed a reason to ban you so hopefully you would realize all of the things you indicated (didn't think you would personally, so that's a good surprise to me). So I'm glad thus far, you've recognized those flaws-things many people, notably Enzo and BKB, have been telling you. Now I guess let's just see if you rectify them. I'm like a mastermind.
Knox summed up the rest, listen to that man.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Yay. You may want to ask c4 or John. They are experts in the field of ''new me''.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
On a more serious note. If you get banned again, plz refrain from making multiple alt. accounts and just use the ban appeal section.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Would you prefer if he just continued spamming posts everywhere? At least this shows a sign of maturity being able to admit that what he's done is wrong. The only missing link is reconciliation with BKB and learning the lesson that MizMasta had to learn. That none of us here really mean it when we tell you to go choke on a dick or whatever. It's all in good fun, and the best response is to fire back with your own witty banter.