• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The New Los Angeles CLIPPERS!!

Famou$ 187

They are gon be somethin serious this year dont yall think???
they might have lost elton brand and corey maggette but fuck em we got a whole new better squad without them, from all the free agent signing and trades the clippers starting line-up could look somethin like dis:

PG - Baron Davis [6'3] (raw as fuck, can do everything)
SG - Ricky Davis [6'7] (he can shoot 3's good, and can drive to the hole)
SF - Al Thornton [6'8] (he's a power forward but he's kind of small for a PF so he should play SF cuz Camby and Kaman, he's young but he can do pretty much everything too, he's gonna be a good player)
PF - Marcus Camby [6'11] (Defensive player of the year 1 year ago i think or maybe 2, he'll send ur shit all day, and can score on the post, get rebounds)
C - Chris Kaman [7'0] (He's 7'0 so of course he's gonna get some rebounds, and he can score on the post)

that's a playoff team right there if they get some chemistry together

now the bench is good too

SG - Eric Gordon
SG - Cuttino Mobley
C - DeAndre Jordan [7'0]
PG - Smush Parker
PG - Shaun Livingston
PF - Tim Thomas
SG - Quinton Ross

TheAnswer

All except their playing in the Western Conference. Its to tough of a conference and I don't think they will make the playoffs. They definiitly would have been a play off team if they kept Brand. Heres who I think will make it in the West.

1. Spurs
2. Lakers
3. Jazz
4. Hornets
5. Suns
6. Rockets (If they keep T-Mac)
7. Nuggets (If they can keep Iverson and get another player)
8. Trail Blazers

Enigma22

i didnt know they got ricky davis too... and Thornton probably wont start at SF... they could possibly contend for the last playoff spot but theres no guarantee...