• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I'm not sure many of you know this but this week Mike Chaos put me in charge of the IWF. As the new owner of the IWF, I am bringing in new changes to allow you guys better opportunities to shine.

First of all, we will be changing the format of shows. No longer will IWF be running shows as "Monday Night Mayhem," from this point out, we will be running a show every two weeks with a different name for each show. I'm bringing the old ROH style to the new IWF. This lets us, the staff write longer, better matches, with more times dedicated to your individual promos. With this new direction, you, as roleplayers, will have more time on the actual shows to show off your character, be it in an original promo written specifically for the show, or a reposting of what you wrote before hand. The new IWF will put more of the focus on you, the roster.

Every show will feel more like a "big show" instead of just a throw away building for the PPV. I expect to see your best on every roleplay.

In addition to the bi-weekly shows, we will also feature "web only" matches, so don't worry if you don't make the main card. Everyone will have something to do in the new IWF.

There is a lot of story stuff that will be worked out on the show we are working feverishly to finish which will allow me to explain more of the details on the new IWF. Right now, I am happy to announce the next show.

IWF Presents: Glory By Violence
Friday, September 24th, 2010
Live from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City.

I will now accept questions.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Yeah give yourself a pat on the fucking back. I helped create this idea.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
More like Sharpy likes a medal. How about I go, I've known about every IWF feud since February since I was staff and the storylines are being carried out. yay!

Reaction score
When i said "Ive know for 2 hours. yay!" i didnt mean "Yay! i knew this before everyone else" i meant i have known about it for 2 hours. Yay for the idea.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'd like to take this time to let you know that I am going to be going with a different character than King Ikaika. He was great while he lasted, and it's not that I don't want to play him. But I don't see him working out in an e-fed that is focused more on the ROH style of writing and booking. He's a big man with a goofy smile. Thus, he works best in a sports entertainment type setting. So I will be creating a new character to replace him to join this new IWF. So please do not do anything more with King Ikaika.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
We might some kind of tournament since Adam is inactive fir a while.

Reaction score
He has to go see family, i think one of them is dying or something, it would be a real jerk thing to do to make him lose his title while he is gone.