The New AVP Film

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya the first one was sweet so im excited to see this next one.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Yeah. Replace the link with one that works.
I like alien and predator but I think after Terminator 4 (which is currently in 'production hell' (but it's still production)) they should have a terminator predator cross over.

T-800 would be pretty snooze worthy against an alien.
T-1000 against an alien would be sweet because that acid blood and liquid metal...

I'm looking forward to seeing where this alien vs. predator series goes after this.
I'd anticipate a FVJ2 more though.

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
The first one kinda was a letdown but I can't wait for the Next one. Finally some more gore like the vintage alien and predator movies. I wonder if it's going to show a dead person skinned hanging from a tree like in the original predator movie. That would be AWESOME! Can't wait

Reaction score
I can tell you that we will see the...what are they called....the tiny aliens take over a kid...maybe 10 yrs. old....you can see it in the clip

The First Five Minutes...

AVPR