The NBA Live 2010 Cover is...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
box_art.png

[YT]W9y-XpQWsjE[/YT]​

source

and this means that Magic should win Games 5,6 and 7! :p

I am really looking forward to its Dynasty Mode...

Klide

Not really cause Kobe is in the front of nba2k10.. So covers don't really mean any thing. this ain't wrestling lol wherehalf of the time covers spoil LOL

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Has LeBron ever been the cover boy for NBA Live at all? I'm not trying to sound biased or nothing but I think LeBron got screwed this time.

Having Kobe for 2K and LeBron for Live would actually help out sales for each game develop. Sure, Dwight Howard is a premier elite player in the NBA, but he has yet to reach the universal status (marketability-wise) of LeBron and Kobe right now.

Klide

Has LeBron ever been the cover boy for NBA Live at all? I'm not trying to sound biased or nothing but I think LeBron got screwed this time.

Having Kobe for 2K and LeBron for Live would actually help out sales for each game develop. Sure, Dwight Howard is a premier elite player in the NBA, but he has yet to reach the universal status (marketability-wise) of LeBron and Kobe right now.

Hmmm I dont think if hes everbeen on the cover of any game actually.. an thats wacko. he actually deserves it more than Howard..

Evil Austin

I hope they win the games, I was going for them to beat Cleveland.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Obviously EA is pushing for Dwight Howard. And saving Lebron

Qwake

I still don't know why Tony Parker was on the cover of NBA Live 09, sure he's not a bad player and he's married to Eva Longoria but still lol, he's not that big of a name!!

I would have put LeBron on the cover for Live 2010, its the beginning of a new decade for the game so it wouldve been good to start with him, he's probably the biggest name in the NBA atm, they should have waited with Dwight, he is good but Lebron is more established, Dwight should have been put on the 2011 game tbh.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'm definitely gonna buy this one instead of 2K9.
I don't want Kobe to be on my cover at all.

And yes, the Magic should win game 5, 6, and 7.

I don't want Kobe on my cover, my roster, my nothing. I haven't played as him in a game/ on my team since the NBA Live games from PS1.

ratedrko09

Reaction score
i think they're saving lebron for next year in case he moves so that they can use the concept of kobe in ny knicks jersey cover only this time it would be factual not wishful thinking