"The Nature Boy" Kenny Dykstra?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I disagree, I think Fliar needs to be inducted with the "Nature Boy" moniker buy Dykstra does need to to be repackaged but not with a Orton gimmick i mean he can i think pull off the disrespectful,brash,cocky,confident thing but bo legend killer type thing it only works with Randy but thats just my opinion

Reaction score
See? Dykstra has nothing. What's his gimmick? lol

Who cares if he's young? That doesn't automatically make him the future of the business. There are tons of young talent trying to break into the WWE; tons of which probably have a lot more charisma and personality than Kenny.

Christian

Reaction score
Dykstra isn't bad at all, I liked his match with Hardy last night too. If he does get a push I'll become a fan :p

phantomgerald

I like Kenny Dykstra. True there are so many people out there who are trying to break into WWE, but who else is in WWE at 21. He's got years ahead of him to learn, and he's already a undercard to midcard now. if he takes five years to midcard and then five years to uppercard, he'll still be 31. He have the luxury of time, something other new wrestlers like MVP don't have

That being said, I don't think he should be the next nature boy. As most have said, Ric Flair should permanently keep the nature boy gimmick. If they give that gimmick to Kenny, he'll forever be in Ric's shadow. He's got years to come up with his own gimmick, so there's no rush

kinganarchy13

Reaction score
Kenny needs to find his own identity instead of having someone else's. all he has to do is come out every week and say "I'm 21 years old and I'm better than you." Boom, that's his gimmick.

LKP

Not a bad idea, it could work lets see how it goes 9 months time though.