The most hilarious thing John Cena has ever been a part of

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
So I came across this video through r/squaredcircle (Inside joke for all of you who understand) and thought you guys would find it as hilarious as I did. When I watched it, my sides were hurting from laughing so hard. This is pure gold from John Cena... and he doesn't even realize it.

I'm a fan of radio prank calls, and I remember riding the bus every morning to high school with the driver having BLI running through the bus. Every school day for the three years I rode the bus, we would be riding the exact time they did a phone scam. This one being one of the best ones I've ever heard.

One thing though, the radio station makes the mistake of saying that John Cena was actually a marine. It's hilarious if you suspend your beliefs for a few minute though. This also shows the contrast between the media and wrestling fans, and just a little bit on how we're viewed by outsiders. Enjoy.

[video=youtube;wn4RP57Y7bw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn4RP57Y7bw[/video]

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I saw this while ago and i must admit that woman's hatred for wrestling is great. But the fact that she still picks up the phone and doesn't have caller ID yet lets me know what kind of person she is. Oh and the male DJ's voice is AWESOME when he's promoting the upcoming shows and who's gonna be on them.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
"You have a collect call from... JOHHNNN CENAAA" had my dying, that was ridiculous. I'm sure this was fake because of all the things that had to go right in this call with the having no ID, how she picked up every single time, etc. But it's still hilarious as fuck!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Aight I just heard this... that was funny. That was good.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
They must always prank blueberries with them always answering the phone 10 times, surely if some D-bag was trying to sell you on Cena over the phone you'd just stop answering.

Still though its by far the funniest thing John Cena's ever been apart of.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Much better than Wigger Jort's comedy routine attempts on RAW every week. Thanks for posting.