The most disappointing WWE game.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I did hate WWE 13 for awhile simply because of the hackers and some unfair players on online mode.

I always like trying to make the matches some what the way I see them on TV but some people just don't seem to agree with that and instead hack the game in their favor.

Haven't even gone on 2K14 online, I want to but I'll just wait till someone on here is on the game and i'll ask them for a match. :)

Reactions: Zack Ryder

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
I did hate WWE 13 for awhile simply because of the hackers and some unfair players on online mode.

I always like trying to make the matches some what the way I see them on TV but some people just don't seem to agree with that and instead hack the game in their favor.

Haven't even gone on 2K14 online, I want to but I'll just wait till someone on here is on the game and i'll ask them for a match. :)
Samething always happened to me so i started glitching people when they made me mad

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I really loved here comes the pain for their royal rumble match. Iner gender royal rumbles were huge back in the day lol.

Reactions: Zack Ryder

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I was never REALLY disappointed. It's just a game I play for a month or two. I'll go with SVR 2008

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Have not played this years but the couple of games previous to that were awful. Fun factor is gone from these games and the take so much good shit away like pre match staredown,ref dodge and things like all the crazy shit you could do with ladders such as the spin it around and the triple jump Moonsault with the chair. Moves are poorly done as well etc.

Worst game i have played was wwf warzone back on N64 just slow,clunky,finishers were impossible to and there was only a few modes.

Reactions: TheArabHammer