The Most Annoying Commercial

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

niggles

Reaction score
Minding my own business... not my forte!
Bee keeping... not my forte!
Kung fu... not my forte!

But that is!

edgehead09

Reaction score
I am going to have to go with the SHAM-WOW....

noumenon

(In no particular order..)

-IO Digital Cable (actually yeah I hate this the most)
-Free Credit Report
-Life Alert "ALL SSSSENIOR CCCITIZENS SSSHOULD HHHAVE LLLIFE ALERT" AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

-Extenze "A pill that could make me larger...while increasing performance? ::scoff::" OMFG!!!

-Trojan Personal Massager (nosy bitch) HEY IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?!
(other bitch) Yeah it's the new personal massager by Trojan...so discrete
(nosy bitch) Yeah, my friend has one, and she says you can PSST PSST PSST
WHerE Can WEEEE GET ONE!??!?!?
(old bitch) RELAX GIRLS YOU CAN GET EM RIGHT ONLINE...WELL THAT'S WHERE I GOT MINE
OMFG...GAG UUUUUGGGHHHHH WHAAAT THE FUUUUCK!!!!

-Shamwow

-Billy Mays

There's definately more....

Wrestling Station

Does it say "Come to America and get a free convenience store,"? Not trying to be racist, but it's really easy for immigrants to get busines loans for small stores like that, and that's why there's a stereotype.
yeah, my friend wanted to immigrate there to continue his PhD degree in molecular biology. So he filled in an application form then like a week later they called his cell phone. They asked him several question then he got snapped when she asked about his Credit card number.
He told her I will fuck you hard! lol..
then she said, "bastard you wish!"
then he replied " YOU WISH TO HAVE MY VISA CARD NUMBER!..bitch!" :laugh: He actually recorded the call and I listened to it and it was ROFL!
So he said, fuck USA, he applied for Canada instead lol.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

how about those Yaz (birth control/shorter period drug) commercials where the group of bitches are in a club and one sounds like a doctor describing the symptoms, treatments and side effects. who the fuck talks like this in a club?

Kizza

Most ads on our TV's are shit.

Most awesome one however was the Nando's ad. A stripper, who has a Nando's patch on, then goes and sits down and has Nando's with her family or a husband and two kids. Legendary.

PeepShow

It might be awesome if there was actually something funny in it and not homosexual.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily