The Most Annoying Commercial

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
What tv commercial annoys you so much that you swear you'll never buy that product if they don't shut the fuck up? I'm personally getting tired of the $5 foot long jingles for Subway...making me wanna go to Quizno's.

Enigma22

Reaction score
the nortons furniture commercials. that guys a pedophile i swear. :balloon:

Travis40

I'm surprised nobody has said anything about freecreditreport..com commercials...those really suck.

Lubay

Reaction score
I don't know if the McDonalds commercial about the "double fist bump" still plays, but that commercial gave me great fury every time I saw it. Damn kids and your hip hop. >.>

niggles

Reaction score
Enterprise rent-a-car

THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU GET ME A BIGGER CAR!?

I swear this shitty commercial has been on for 10+ years

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
...making me wanna go to Quizno's.
A double plus is that Quizno's commercials are hilarious.
[yt]7LQpRQh2KSQ[/yt]

I'm surprised nobody has said anything about freecreditreport..com commercials...those really suck.
Honsetly, they don't bother me. I sing 'em every time they come on.

As for me, I hat the commercial that was so annoying that the company made a commercial about how annoying their commercial was (which does not win any points back for them).

[yt]f_SwD7RveNE[/yt]

Wrestling Station

the one that says, come to America! :laugh: They show universities, factories, the liberety, white house, president's dog... lol its just makes me feel that its a lottery promo

MikeRaw

Those commercials rule, man. What are you talk about?

Enterprise rent-a-car

THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU GET ME A BIGGER CAR!?
Same here. Worst fucking comemrcial ever!

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
the one that says, come to America! :laugh: They show universities, factories, the liberety, white house, president's dog... lol its just makes me feel that its a lottery promo

Does it say "Come to America and get a free convenience store,"? Not trying to be racist, but it's really easy for immigrants to get busines loans for small stores like that, and that's why there's a stereotype.

the dark knight

i used to get a lot of those. they just offer a green card, nothing specific.