The Miz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
He main evented WrestleMania last year against John Cena... And won.
Yep that's right he won. Now the miz is stuck in lower mid card status and while it looks like his constant whining will earn him a WrestleMania match I can't think of an opponent for him. Even if he does get his WM match and wins I can't see where he will go after that. Do you guys think he will be used at WM or not. And where will he go after WM

W-olf

Reaction score
EWN

-- WWE creative has talked about the possibility of Brodus Clay feuding with The Miz when the time comes for him to appear on television again. He was reportedly removed from television last month since Vince McMahon was unhappy with his ring work.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
EWN

-- WWE creative has talked about the possibility of Brodus Clay feuding with The Miz when the time comes for him to appear on television again. He was reportedly removed from television last month since Vince McMahon was unhappy with his ring work.

What the hell?

I was thinking he'd be leading team Laurinaitis at Wrestlemania against Team Long. Anything BUT Brodus freakin Clay...