The Miz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
Does anyone else think that he has really improved since being drafted to ECW?

When he was on SD! he was kind of a small fish in a big pond but on ECW he is a medium fish in a little pond. He isn't the greatest superstar but he has came on leaps and bounds. I'm glad that WWE are kind of pushing him!

Thoughts on The Miz...

The Rated R CMStar

I am not a big fan of The Miz yet, but in ECW he has had the opportunity to develop his character and actually gain some wrestling skills. I mean on SD, he was a step away from being fired, now he is main eventing ECW at Survivor Series, he has certainly improved

J

He isn't the greatest superstar but he has came on leaps and bounds.

What not the greatest superstar...You must be crazy...Yea he is...He's fricken awesome...Lol...but in all seriousness...The Miz is awesome...The storyline going on between him and balls was pretty good...Gave me a reason to watch ECW...Plus to top it off he is fitting in pretty good in the story line with Punk and Morrison...I would even love to see him come out on top...

MIZ FOR ECW CHAMP!!!

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I preferred the gimmich he had towards the end of his Smackdown career. That sort of infuriated look, his rather savage attacks. His match against Matt Hardy was awesome (and Miz had the upper hand for almost all of it) and he even gave Snitsky a pretty good fight in the Draft. Miz may have improved in reality, but his current gimmick really doesn't let us see that. I want to see the ruthless, merciless, "GO TO FUCKING HELL JBL!!!" Miz back.

Reaction score
Surprisingly The Miz has grown on me, im actually starting to like the gimmick and his wrestling!?! Not to take anything away from Miz but he isn't ready for a ECW title run but has definitely improved since joining ECW.

Ballin

Reaction score
I like The Miz, hes better than people make him out to be. And yes the move to ECW was great, i like the Morrison/Miz fued they got going also.

phantomgerald

What not the greatest superstar...You must be crazy...Yea he is...He's fricken awesome...Lol...but in all seriousness...The Miz is awesome...The storyline going on between him and balls was pretty good...Gave me a reason to watch ECW...Plus to top it off he is fitting in pretty good in the story line with Punk and Morrison...I would even love to see him come out on top...

MIZ FOR ECW CHAMP!!!

:disgust1:

Reinvented

Reaction score
The only reason the Miz is getting this push is because the WWE thinks people want to see him after what happened at Cyber Sunday....

The Miz to me is still nobody like Satino was when he 1st came now he is my favorite heel. Miz needs more mic time I think he can be magic on the stick.....Maybe even Jericho good.

Reaction score
I don't know about Jericho good but he definitely has a lot of potential to be a great heel.....and they're pushing him fairly well on ECW now it's just a matter of seeing exactly where this is going....

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Yeah, I think the miz has improved. His gimmick is less dorky than his run on SD, and it makes him look credible. On ECW, he could be a good opponent for another face. He could also be a pretty good midcarder on the other shows.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
The Miz to me is still nobody like Satino was when he 1st came now he is my favorite heel. Miz needs more mic time I think he can be magic on the stick.....Maybe even Jericho good.

Um..are you kidding? The Miz is nowhere in the same league as Jericho. While I will admit that Miz has some decent mic skills, there is no way he can be compared to Jericho. Maybe once he gets to Main Event status, then we can compare, but until then, no way. Although, he has improved alot since moving to ECW, and I dd enjoy the Miz/Balls feud, but imo, theres no wa he can be compared to Jericho right now, that's like comparing him to The Rock, promo-wise.

Mr. Mat

yes miz is annoying has he improved yes he has lmao people comparing him to jericho they wish he's nowhere near jericho's level ECW has done wonders for miz hising skills suck but he is good on the mic

Reinvented

Reaction score
I said maybe Jericho good as he can improve to be like Jericho. If you say no one will be like Jericho on the mic you are just plain dumb and Satino at this point is almost going to pass Jericho.

People also need to stop living in the past just because people are legends doesn't mean they will never be passed in what they did.