WrestleMania The Miz Vs Chris Jericho Vs Wade Barrett for the IC Championship

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Since no one else made a topic for this, I thought I would.

My question is simple. Who do you think will win?

I honestly don't know what's going to happen. I'm a fan of all 3 but if I had to order it, it would go in the order of the title. I'd really like to see a Miz Vs Jericho match at Wrestlemania for the IC Championship. I think it'd be a great opener so I'm rooting for The Miz and Chris Jericho although I really have absolutely no clue what will happen since none of these men have another feud for Wrestlemania. If anything, I see someone else coming in and costing one person the match which will lead to a mania match with those 2 and then the other 2 men who were in the match will compete in a singles match for the IC Championship at Wrestlemania. Just going by the interaction, I think The Miz and Wade Barrett will face off at Wrestlemania as they had a confrontation on Main Event and Smackdown as well as RAW where as Jericho and Barrett just had a confrontation on RAW.

Anyway, what are your opinions of this match?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I would go for a triple treath match . Barret brings the strength , Jericho the skills and the experience and Miz...well he brings himself.

I hate how the WWE is booking the midcard titles...Cesaro looks strong but barret sucks. Then I can see three outcomes from the match.
1)Barret retains looking strong by defeating both guys .
2)Miz gets over (his face turn hasnt been the best one).
3)The IC championship finally becomes interesting if Jericho wins it .

This would set up a Miz vs Barret / Miz vs Jericho at ER

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I would love for it to be a triple threat match for the IC Championship, while I don't mind who wins the Championship, it'll most defiantly be an entertaining match.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Triple threat is fine as long as Jericho wins and puts some legitimacy back into the IC title.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Triple threat is fine as long as Jericho wins and puts some legitimacy back into the IC title.
That's what I meant yeah

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I could see it becoming a triple threat match. The Miz and Barrett have that "who is the bigger movie star" feud going on with Jericho just thrown into the mix to put Barrett further in his place. I would love for Jericho to win but I think it's more likely that The Miz wins. It seems like Barrett's reign has lost some luster as of late so I assume they're going to be looking to have a different Superstar hold the championship.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Well it is pretty obvious Jericho is only being wasted on this match so A. So he can eat the pin and B. Miz vs Barrett would be a god awful match.

Really confused as to why the Ziggler fued just ended randomly?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
R Albin said:
Well it is pretty obvious Jericho is only being wasted on this match so A. So he can eat the pin and B. Miz vs Barrett would be a god awful match.

Really confused as to why the Ziggler fued just ended randomly?

He has important things to do with Big E obviously.